- The newest premium hatchback with a suite of intuitive features and sophisticated design that come together with unmatched comfort
- The name Glanza is derived from a German word which means Brilliancy/ Radiance/ Sparkle.
- Equipped with a powerful yet fuel efficient K-series Petrol engines to deliver superior driving experience with exceptional power and low-end torque with the choice of seamless CVT/MT transmission. All variants of Glanza are BS VI compliant
- Catering to the younger generation of car owners, the new Toyota Glanza comes with LED Projector Headlamps with DRL, UV Protect Glass, Electric Fold ORVMs with Auto Fold Function, Electro-chromic IRVM Adjustable light intensity, ensuring safer drive.
- Safety continues to be a top priority with Total Effective Control Technology Body (TECT) –effectively absorbs and disperses crash energy ensuring increased safety for all occupants, Dual Front SRS Airbags, ABS with EBD & BA
- Glanza comes with plush and comfortable cabin which is ergonomically designed, well crafted & thoughtfully featured
- The new Toyota Glanza comes loaded with enhanced technology and new-age features like Touchscreen Audio with Android Auto & Apple Car Play and Smart Phone based Navigation, Interactive TFT Multi Info Display, Reverse Parking Camera
- Superior warranty for complete piece of mind with standard 3 years/100K Km extended upto 5 year/220K kms
- Comes with 5 exciting exterior colors – Café White, Sportin Red, Insta Blue, Gaming Grey, Enticing Silver
- The special introductory price ranges from Rs 721,900 to Rs 890,200 (Ex Showroom Delhi)
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today marked its entry into premium hatchback segment with the official launch of Toyota Glanza. Designed to cater to the needs of the youth car owners, this newest premium hatchback is sophisticated with a suite of intuitive features and intelligent design that come together with unmatched comfort and safety.
The name Glanza is derived from a German word which means Brilliancy/ Radiance/ Sparkle. True to its name, this new hatchback is specially designed keeping the youth customer in mind “who likes to outshine in the society”. The new Toyota Glanza is just as stylish on the inside as it is on the outside. Plush and comfy Ergonomic Design, swanky
one-of-a-kind Dual-Tone interiors, and irresistible Smoke Silver accents blend perfectly to create a cabin that’s truly a class apart.
Equipped with a powerful yet fuel efficient K-series petrol engines to deliver superior driving experience with exceptional power and low-end torque with seamless CVT/MT transmission, this latest offering from Toyota comes with BS-VI compliant engines. In order to further enhance customer delight, the company is offering superior warranty of 3year/100K Kms & extended upto 5year/220K Kms along with the ‘Toyota ownership’ experience, Q-Service app utilization and Toyota Connect facilities, apart from attractive finance schemes.
Present at the launch Mr. Masakazu Yoshimura, Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “ The Automotive Ecosystem is witnessing a transition with rise in income levels, increased awareness about products & services, rapidly evolving customer requirements, new technologies and innovation, changing mobility infrastructure.
Customers are the center point and we have to constantly upgrade and innovate to cater to the changing aspirations. "To put a smile on our customers' faces" We will continue to create mobility that is valued and cherished.
In a dynamic market like India, it will be our constant endeavor to offer a range of options to our customers whose choices are governed by their mobility needs and expectations from the brand. Our endeavor is not just to sell volumes and chase numbers. We believe in sustainable growth. Our key focus has been to deliver world-class premium services to achieve customer delight.”
Speaking on the new offering, Mr. N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “We are happy to announce our entry into the premium hatchback segment to cater to the growing demands of our existing and prospective customers. At Toyota, we truly believe in ‘Customer First’ philosophy, constantly striving to evaluate the evolving customer expectations & dynamics of the market. With the fast growth of the Indian economy, customer lifestyles have evolved due to higher disposable incomes. The market potential is expanding with the growing aspirations of the Indian middle class, especially in the non-metros. We have been capturing customer voice at all touch points to give them what he or she wants. Our key focus is to offer ‘Best in Town’ customer experience by improving customer convenience ensuring even better sales and after sales services satisfaction. We are confident Glanza backed by Toyota’s unique sales and service efficiency will create a new benchmark in the industry in customer delight.
We would like to thank our valued customers for their loyalty through the years and we hope that they will extend their appreciation to this new product also.”