* Millions of PhonePe customers will now be able to set up their SIP in just a few seconds
PhonePe, India’s largest digital payments company, today announced the launch of UPI based AutoPay functionality for it’s mutual fund investment offerings that will allow its customers to set up their Mutual Fund SIPs in just a few seconds. This makes PhonePe the first digital investment platform to introduce this feature in the country.
With UPI Autopay, PhonePe customers can set up their SIPs in just 3 steps: Select Fund, Input Monthly SIP Investment amount, and authenticate with UPI PIN making it a first of its kind experience for millions of users across India. It also furthers PhonePe’s vision to continually enhance the end-to-end customer experience while catering to their needs in building the investment portfolio of their choice. The SIP through UPI AutoPay option is available for all existing and new investors on the PhonePe app.
How to set up UPI AutoPay for Investments on PhonePe:
● Click on the ‘Start a SIP’ icon in the investment section on the PhonePe app homepage.
● Choose your investment style (from conservative/moderate/aggressive) and duration of investment (short/medium/long term)
● Select a fund and enter the monthly investment amount
● Enter your UPI PIN. to set up regular investments
Customers can also access the UPI Autopay feature when they opt for monthly SIPs through any of the Mutual Fund investment options available on PhonePe.