Tata Motors, India’s leading automotive brand, announced that it will open bookings of the all-new Safari starting today. Customers can book this new premium SUV at a refundable amount of INR 30,000 on https://cars.tatamotors.com/suv/safari or visit the nearest Tata Motors Authorized Dealership and be on the priority delivery list. The vehicles are now on display and available for test drives across the company’s dealer network. Furthermore, price announcement and deliveries of the all-new Safari will begin on 22nd February, 2021.
According to Mr. Shailesh Chandra, President, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, ‘The new Safari has received a great response especially with respect to its premium design and outstanding comfort in all 3 rows of seats during the preview drives by our media friends. We are gearing up in full power to launch our iconic brand in this new avatar. Starting today, Safari is available for display, test drive and bookings across our network. We are confident that the Safari will instill a feeling of power, prestige and excitement to our customers.”
Creating a storm in the SUV market, the all-new Safari is ready to re-energize this segment with a host of class defining features, such as:
· Outstanding Exteriors: The Safari’s unique and domineering stance has been enhanced in the new avatar and key areas like the elegant grille, the unmistakable stepped roof and the imposing tailgate have been given ultra - premium finishes. Sculpted impeccably with an uncompromised strong stance, imposing wheel arches and sharp R18 diamond cut alloys give it a robust look. Careful accenting of chrome gives the new Safari a jewel-like appearance.
· Inviting Premium Interiors: The interiors of the new Safari have been crafted with exquisite deft to convey a classy, comfortable feel via diligently curated choice of features and the intriguing addition of superlative details. This vehicle will come with plush Benecke Kaliko Oyster White interiors paired with Ash Wood dashboard, best-in-segment panoramic sunroof, captain seats and spacious 3rd row seating.
· Exhilarating Performance: The Safari will come with 170 PS Kryotec Diesel Engine equipped with a 6 Speed Automatic/ Manual Transmission
· State-of-the-art Infotainment: 9 JBL speakers accompanied by an 8.8” floating island infotainment system
· Superior ‘In-touch’ interfaces:
o iRA connected car technology
o Electronic parking brake with auto hold
o Boss Mode
The new Safari comes packed with features across trim levels making each variant desirable in its own way. The base XE variant offers dual airbags, all disc brakes, electronic stability program along with hill hold control and roll over mitigation, making it a well-rounded package for all. The sought after Multi Drive Modes & touchscreen music system starts from XM variant onwards.
In addition to the above, the XT variant offers iRA connectivity, R18 alloy wheels, fully automatic climate control and the widest panoramic sunroof in the segment.
Furthermore, the top of the line XZ variant offers xenon HID projector headlamps, terrain response modes, six airbags, electronic parking brakes with auto hold, 8.8” touchscreen infotainment with 9 JBL speakers and a subwoofer, powered driver seat and diamond cut 18” alloy wheels along with the panoramic sunroof, which offers a view like never before from all three rows.
The new Safari further builds on the legacy of prestige and outstanding performance by combining Tata Motors’ Impact 2.0 design language with the proven capability of OMEGARC, an architecture derived from the renowned D8 platform from Land Rover. It has evolved to satisfy the new age SUV customers, who demand arresting design, unparalleled versatility, plush and comfortable interiors, outstanding performance for a modern, multifaceted lifestyle.