OPPO, the leading global smart device brand, will start accepting pre-orders on Feb 11, 2022 for its Reno7 5G smartphone at OPPO E-Store and Flipkart. The smartphone is priced at INR 28,999.
The Reno7 5G comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC, 4500mAh battery, 65W SUPERVOOC fast charging with 256GB storage, 8GB RAM, and proprietary RAM Expansion technology. The Reno7 5G can be fully charged in 31 minutes, and you can get up to two hours of gaming with just five minutes of charging. The device also has an updated HyperBoost system optimizer that balances power consumption for enhanced performance and reduced battery consumption.
For enhanced gaming, the OPPO Reno7 boasts customized features like Quick Start-up that keeps games active in the background so the users can resume gaming with just one click. Features like Ultra Touch Response increase the touch sampling rate up to 1000Hz while AI Frame Rate Stabilizer ensures steady frame rates for smoother gameplay. Reno7 5G is the first series of smartphones to include the new ColorOS 12.
The Reno7 5G brings DSLR-like professional imaging and videography experience to a smartphone with its 64MP AI triple-camera setup and advanced AI capabilities such as its newly-introduced Portrait Mode, updated Bokeh Flare Portrait Video with cinematic Bokeh flare effect, and the upgraded AI Highlight Video.
The rear surface of the Reno7 5G sports an OPPO Glow finish—along with Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) technology—which gives the surface a premium glossy-matt finish that is fingerprint-resistant and scratch proof. The device weighs just 173g; is 7.81mm thin and is available in two colour variants, Startrails Blue and Starry Black.
• The new OPPO Reno7 5G will be available with attractive schemes and offers. Customers can avail of no-cost EMI for up to 6 months and 10% Cashback (up to INR 2899) on ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Standard Chartered, IDFC First Bank, Bank of Baroda Credit/ Debit Cards and many more.
• Long tenure EMI schemes are also available from all leading financiers. Customers can also get up to INR 2000 exchange bonus for any smartphone brand and an INR 1000 extra exchange bonus on OPPO devices
• Complete damage protection is also being offered for 180 days, applicable exclusively for loyal OPPO users
• Customers will also receive an assured buyback offer of up to 70% via OPPO Upgrade if a user wishes to return their handset within 12 months
· Customers can get their hands on an OPPO Power bank at INR 1 and as a part of the introductory offer
· Customers can also get M32 Bluetooth neckband at INR 1399
· Customers can avail of no-cost EMI for up to 6 months & instant discounts up to INR 3000 on Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda Credit Cards/ Debit Cards
· Credit card EMI up to 5% instant discount on HDFC Credit Card/ Debit Cards
· An exchange bonus of up to INR 3000 and complete damage protection of 180 days is also available for loyal OPPO users