● India's first co-created digital banking experience
● Customer service is not differentiated based on a customer’s account balance
● Instant Chat Support for customer resolution with in the App
● 1% Rewards on UPI & Debit Card Spends
Bringing an instant, personalized and seamless banking experience to everyone, Jupiter- a 100% digital bank, has opened its app to more users today. . Founded by Fintech veteran Jitendra Gupta, Jupiter is built on a ‘user-first’ ethos.
To win users’ trust, Jupiter has introduced its ‘Mission Invite’ program to let existing users invite their friends. If you don't know any Jupiter user, you can still get in: just request the existing community for access. Or, try downloading the app to see if you can get one of the limited exclusive invites, right from the makers of the app.
Jupiter’s beta release in June recorded more than 1.5 lakhs requests from users for early access with in 2 weeks of launch.
Having received a phenomenal response from early users thus far, Jupiter aims to on-board 1 Million accounts in the next 6 Months. As on date, Jupiter is onboarding more than 3000 new customers for saving account every day. The app witnessed INR 100 crore+ customer deposits in last 30 days.
Jupiter offers more than just a bank account. Co-created with a strong community of fans, it’s tailormade to the needs of the modern consumer. It provides an intuitive, personalised experience that will change the way you think of banking forever.
The app is equipped with smart features that are intuitive to a users’ core financial needs:
● Insights – A real-time breakdown of purchases, automatically sorted into categories, so you know exactly where and how you spend.
● Networth & Debt Tracker – Track all your bank balances or active loans from one place.
● Pots- Hit all your saving goals by saving easily with Money Pots. Save for your next trip, the cool gadget on your wishlist, or even retirement.
● Jewels – Earn 1% instant rewards on Debit Card and UPI spends, which can be redeemed as cash
● Quick, easy payments - Pay from Jupiter or any other bank account, using your Jupiter UPI ID
Jupiter has partnered with Federal Bank and Visa to issue zero-balance savings accounts and debit cards. The app is available, both, on iOS and Android.
Speaking on the launch, Jitendra Gupta, Founder & CEO, Jupiter Money, said, “Banking requirements are evolving at a fast pace, especially for the younger audience. Today, consumers don’t see bank as place where you go but it’s what you do with your money.. At Jupiter, we are approaching the banking experience with the mindset of an internet company by offering instant resolution to their needs. The ‘Mission Invite’ program is a way to convey our gratitude to initial customers and provide them an opportunity to expand and build a community that is waiting to experience a change in digital banking.”
Founded in 2019, Jupiter is a 21st century, digital banking platform, and is Gupta’s latest fintech venture, aimed at disrupting the financial services industry, after CitrusPay, which, in 2016, recorded one of the then-largest exits in the Indian fin-tech services ecosystem. The company counts the likes of Brazil-based Nubank, Sequoia Capital, Mirae Assets Venture, 3one4 Capital, amongst others and was last valued at INR 2000 crores in last round.
Founded in 2019, Jupiter is India's first co-created digital banking experience. It has been conceptualised as a digital banking app with one simple aim – to deliver a banking experience that is nicer to the customer, his wallet and his financial goals. It cuts through the banking jargon, offers smart insights based on spending, and provides a range of new-age features to enable sensible financial decision-making.