Located within the Brigade Gateway Campus at Bangalore, the Brigade REAP accelerator program is Asia’s first-ever startup accelerator focused to help startups in the Real Estate sector.
REAP was Launched in October 2016 with an intention to Mentor startups leveraging technology which can help in delivering greater efficiencies to the Real Estate sector. Till date 21 startups graduated through the Brigade REAP Accelerator program.
Over 200 plus start-ups applied for this cohort and the shortlisted startups went through 2 rounds of intense jury selection before the final 6 startups were inducted into the program. The startups inducted in the program went through a four month intensive mentorship and acceleration program before being handed over to the Industry for consumption of their products and services.
At the Demo Day, the 6 start-ups demonstrated their ventures to eminent developers from the Real Estate Industry, Investors, HNI’s, other startup founders and senior management of global corporates.
"In today’s competitive business environment, the ability to adopt and make use of technological innovations to improve operational efficiencies and customer delight will be the key differentiator between the good and great performance. ," said Ms. Nirupa Shankar, Director, Brigade REAP speaking on the occasion. Rajeev Nair, Head Operations , ] added, “At Brigade REAP, we work with companies on an individual basis and strengthen their value prop, business models & product road map thereby helping them scale in a sustainable and exponential manner.
The startups that presented at the Demo Day are:
1. Bluesinq Automations: An IoT company that converts existing switches to intelligent switches with an aim to make them staple in every Indian home. They provide simple to install, easy to use & visually pleasing products at cost effective rates.
2. Clairco: A clean air company that monitors and purifies indoor air quality and ensures clean air indoors in an affordable and measurable way, by adding purification capabilities in existing AC systems. Customer can view the air quality remotely on a Dashboard which gives never seen before clarity on the quality of air.
3. Dextra Square: A property security solutions company that helps consumers secure their properties in an effective & hassle-free manner.
4. Exprs: A last yard logistics company, building an efficient network of micro-distribution centres across gated communities and corporate buildings to make communities safer and businesses more efficient.
5. Renewate: India’s only platform for renovation and refurbishment, contributing towards organizing an unorganized sector through a single platform.
6. Smarter Dharma: Leveraging technology to deliver cost and resource efficiency for the Real Estate industry by injecting sustainability right from conceptualization to handover of infrastructure projects.
Brigade REAP is looking for the next set of exciting startups who are solving problems in the proptech space.