* Introduces an Innovative Range of Interconnected Digital Lock for Hospitality and Residential segment
Godrej Locks & Architectural Fittings and Systems, a division of Godrej & Boyce, the flagship company exhibits its thoughtfully crafted, innovative range of Interconnected digital Locks for residential and hospitality sector at the ACETECH exhibition held in Mumbai.
The Brand has been at the forefront of revolutionizing the fundamental concept of a locking mechanism and it is continuing to build on that tradition today by investing in and focusing on technological and aesthetic advancements. As the consumer segment expands and the adoption of digital safety solutions continues to rise, the brand holds a robust position in India's digital locks market.
Interconnected Residential Lock:
The Advantis IoT 9 Residential Lock, Designed and manufactured in India, stands as a cutting-edge locking solution. Setting itself apart, the lock introduces a distinctive feature of voice guidance for lock operation and programming commands, encompassing various regional languages. This innovative lock provides nine different methods to bolster home safety. Effortlessly, it can be controlled through a mobile app using bluetooth or remotely through Wi-Fi, while its stylish finishes, prolonged battery life, and sturdy lock body ensure mechanical safety, making it an excellent option for residential use.
1. Diverse Access Methods: The lock provides a wide array of access options for any property, ranging from mobile phone NFC technology and smartwatch compatibility to fingerprint recognition, RFID cards, passcodes, mechanical keys, and remote control.
2. Enhanced Safety Features: Equipped with a range of safety features, it includes encrypted data storage in Indian cloud servers for reliability. It offers a passage mode to temporarily deactivate access, an integrated fire alarm that automatically opens the door during a fire, and the capability to integrate with video door phones.
3. User-Friendly Notifications: The lock ensures user awareness with notifications when the battery level is low and activates an anti-tampering alarm after three incorrect access attempts. It also logs usage events in the mobile app for easy access monitoring.
4. Advanced Smart Capabilities: Controlling the lock is made effortless with voice commands through Alexa or Google Home, allowing you to perform functions such as unlocking the door and monitoring the battery status. Additionally, it incorporates the Spycode mode to enhance passcode security and offers the option to generate one-time passwords for short-term access.
The Inter-connected Hotel Lock, is a cutting-edge digital solution, and a superior way to manage hotels’ safety needs. It offers complete control of an individual hotel's premises, as well as a nationwide chain of properties using cloud technology and BLE mesh networking. The Inter-connected Hotel Lock system lets users operate with a leaner, more efficient staff, thus helping to reduce the operation costs.
Contactless Digital Access through mobile app: Provides an option of faceless and contactless operation where one can receive the booking confirmation as well as a digital key on his mobile phone. The mobile app enables guests to confirm room service, extend their stay, and check out seamlessly.
2. Multiple access methods: The digital lock system provides guests with multiple ways to access their hotel room, including RFID cards and mobile phones with NFC technology. Guests can also remotely operate the door from anywhere using Wi-Fi. The RFID cards feature non-cloneable technology for added security.
Data privacy: The lock's encrypted data has cloud storage that resides in India, ensuring trustworthiness and reliability.