V-Guard Industries Ltd., leading consumer electricals and electronics Company announced its audited financial results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2022.
Q4 FY 2021-22 highlights:
· Consolidated Net Revenue from operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2022 was Rs. 1,058.21 crs; a growth of 23.7% compared to the corresponding period of the previous year (Rs. 855.20 crs)
· Consolidated Profit After Tax for the quarter ended March 31, 2022 was Rs. 89.58 crs; PAT grew by 31% over corresponding period of the previous year (Rs.68.39 crs).
· Strong growth in Consumer durables and Electrical segments.
· Continuing volatility at a global level presents a challenging environment. The overall business has done well, barring margin pressures in specific categories.
FY 2021-22 YTD highlights:
· Consolidated Net Revenue from operations for the year ended March 31, 2022 was Rs. 3,498.17 crs; a growth of 28.55% compared to the Net Revenue of previous year (Rs. 2,721.24 crs)
· Consolidated Profit After Tax for the year ended March 31, 2022 was Rs. 228.44 crs; a growth of 13.15% over the previous year (Rs.201.89 crs).
Commenting on the company’s performance, Mr. Mithun. K. Chittilappilly, Managing Director, V-Guard Industries Ltd said “The business has shown a very good performance during the quarter, with both South and non-South regions doing well. We were able to overcome supply chain challenges we faced in the earlier waves of Covid. Electrical and Durables categories have shown strong growth. Summer related products recovered from a slow start to the quarter to grow well in March. Commodity prices remain elevated in the context of on-going uncertainties at global level. We have continued to take pricing actions and some more actions will follow in the coming months”.
About V-Guard Industries Limited:
Founded in 1977 by Mr. Kochouseph Chittilappilly, V-Guard Industries Limited is India’s leading consumer electrical and electronics major is headquartered in Kochi, South India. The firm has built a strong brand and has aggressively diversified to become a multi-product corporation with a varied range of services including Voltage stabilizers, Inverter & Inverter Batteries, Electric Water Heaters, Solar Water Heaters, Pumps & Motors, Domestic Switchgears, Wires & Cables, Induction Cooktops, Mixer Grinders, Fans, Gas Stoves, Rice Cookers, Modular Switches, Air Coolers, Breakfast Appliances, Chimneys, Water Purifiers etc. The 44-year-old company with a reputation of delivering thoughtful products and experiences to its consumers has over nine manufacturing facilities and its presence in more than 16 product categories, across 29 states with over 600+ distributors, 5,500+ direct dealers and over 25,000 retailers. V-Guard is a strong pan-India consumer brand and business that has established itself as one of the market leaders, building the foundation for the next level of growth.
For more information on V-Guard Industries, visit: https://www.vguard.in/
Post a Comment