* Attractive offers on smartphones across the OPPOverse - Reno, F, K, A and IOT series
· A chance to win INR 10 lakh in cash, free handsets, tablets and even wireless earbuds
· IOT products include some of the biggest discount offers up to INR 3500
· OPPO to offer a ‘Pay Nothing Offer’ across all mainline retail outlets
· Customers can enjoy a 10% bank cashback on OPPO products
OPPO, the world's leading smart device brand, releases special offers for gifting in Bangalore to make your Diwali joyous and exciting.
As part of OPPO Festive Offer 2022, consumers can expect great deals on the Reno8 Pro, Enco X2, OPPO Pad Air, F21s Pro, A77, and A57 from the OPPOverse across Flipkart, Amazon, the OPPO Store, and mainline retail outlets.
Offers on Flipkart:
- OPPO K10 (6GB variant) and OPPO K10 5G (8GB variant) will be available at a discount of INR 1500
- The OPPO F19 Pro+ will be available at a discount of INR 2000
- Customers purchasing the OPPO Reno and the F series smartphones can avail of a no-cost EMI for a tenure of up to three months, while customers purchasing OPPO’s A series smartphones will get no-cost EMI for three months
- Customers purchasing the Reno8 Pro and Reno8 on an exchange offer will get a benefit of INR 4000 and INR 3000, respectively, while customers purchasing the F21 Pro on an exchange will get a benefit of INR 2000
- In addition to these, customers using ICICI and Axis Bank cards can also avail a cashback of 10% for purchase of over INR 5000 on all OPPO products.
Offers on Amazon:
- The customers purchasing the A54 will get an instant discount of 10%
- Customers can avail a no-cost EMI on F series smartphones for up to six-months, and a three-month no-cost EMI term on any A series smartphone
- Customers looking for exchange deals, can enjoy an additional benefit of INR 2000 on the F21 Pro series, INR 1500 on A77, and INR 1000 on A57
- Customers purchasing any OPPO product will get a 10% cashback on transactions made through SBI bank cards
At mainline retail outlets customers can avail 10% cashback on leading bank cards on the purchase of Reno8 series, F21 series, A77 and A57 smartphones till 31 October 2022. Additionally,
- Customers can also get a no-cost EMI offer of up to six months for the Reno series and F series, while customers purchasing A series smartphones can enjoy a three-month no-cost EMI offer
- OPPO’s unique ‘Pay Nothing Offer’ will allow customers to get an OPPO product on zero down payment schemes available through leading financiers.
- Customers can also avail an exchange offer of up to INR 3000 on the purchase of the Reno8 series, F21 series, A77, and A57 smartphones
OPPO also brings special offers for its community members, such as ‘Double Points’ and ‘Super OPPO Day’.
As part of the Super OPPO Day, customers purchasing the Reno series, F series, K series, A series, and Pad Air across all channels can join a lucky draw for a grand prize of INR 10 lakh in cash, followed by some other attractive prizes of the draw.
OPPO IoT devices are also available with some great discounts until 30 September 2022 across Flipkart.
- OPPO Enco Buds and Enco Buds2 will be available at INR 1499 and INR 1799, respectively
- OPPO Enco Air2 will be available at INR 1999, while the recently launched OPPO Enco X2 at INR 9999
- Customers looking to purchase OPPO’s first tablet in the Indian market, can purchase the OPPO Pad Air at INR 14499 with a flat discount of INR 2000, and INR 1500 cashback on purchase through ICICI and Axis bank cards
- OPPO Watch Free will be available at a flat discount of 50% for INR 2999
About OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since the launch of its first mobile phone - “Smiley Face” - in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the perfect synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series. Beyond devices, OPPO provides its users with the ColorOS operating system and internet services like OPPO Cloud and OPPO+. OPPO operates in more than 50 countries and regions with more than 40,000 of OPPO's employees are dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
Post a Comment