· Narain Karthikeyan inaugurates two car care studios in partnership with Limitless Auto Detailing and Kar Care in Bengaluru
· Vehicle owners can avail service of exclusive products with state-of-the-art, easy-to-use technology
· Turtle Wax celebrates the mark of 10 car care studios in India
· Plans to open more stores in more Tier I and II cities by the end 2022
Turtle Wax, Inc., an award-winning Chicago-based car care company, today announced the launch of its all-new co-branded car care studio in partnership with Limitless Auto Detailing in Horamavu Post, Bengaluru. Along with this, the company also inaugurated India’s first car care studio after the successful renovation with additional detailing bays in partnership with Kar Care located in Allasandra Main Road, Yelahanka. Equipped with ultra-modern Turtle Wax® detailing technologies and a team of highly qualified - trained service personnel, these Turtle Wax Car Care Studios® offers a wide range of car detailing services and products specifically designed to cater to the personalized taste of car enthusiasts.
Both the studios were inaugurated by Honourable chief guest, Narain Karthikeyan, the first Indian driver to compete in Formula One along with Mr. Sajan Murali Puravangara, Managing Director of Turtle Wax India, Mr. Leonard Fernandes & Mr. Vipin Vincent partners at the Limitless Auto Detailing studio, and Mr. Ramakrishna Rao, owner of Kar Care studio.
Both Limitless Auto Detailing and Kar Care, have expertise in high-end automotive detailing, paint correction work, and excellence in restoring a vehicle to like-new condition. Aimed at offering superior value through best-in-class quality & service to its customers, Turtle Wax co-branded Car Care Studios® caters to consumer demands for professional vehicle maintenance and hygiene. The studios offer a multitude of car care packages from Turtle Wax’s ceramic and graphene range, the latest technologies to deliver unsurpassed results.
Customers at the car care studio will experience the professional results delivered by the world’s favorite detailing products of Turtle Wax® like Hybrid Solutions and Hybrid Solutions Pro with patented graphene technology.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Sajan Murali Puravangara, Managing Director of Turtle Wax Car Care India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Bengaluru and its neighbouring cities are amongst some of the fastest-growing markets for car care here in India. We aim to provide best-in-class premium quality car detailing service across the Southern part of the country through these two all-new studios. The brand is proud to have the largest range of categories and products to experience the unique DIFM services available. We are confident, that our partnerships with both Kar Care and Limitless Auto Detailing will enable us to provide good care services and benefits in the region. We take pride in the dealer network and will continue to strengthen it in the coming years and be present in tier two and tier three towns of the country. We sincerely thank Narain Karthikeyan for being a part of our impeccable journey and hope to flourish our esteem relationship with him.”
Customers can now check in to a Turtle Wax Car Care Studio® for a quick clean and fresh feel before they hit the roads. Turtle Wax® products are non-harmful to the vehicle’s body paint and can withstand extreme weather changes, providing exterior car protection from scratches, dullness, and climate conditions. Interior cleaning is equally essential for a fulfilling driving experience, and Turtle Wax offers a range of interior detailing car care products too.
Commenting on the new association Mr. Narain Karthikeyan, the first Indian F1 racer said, “Car Care is as close to my heart as is racing and it gives me utmost pride in joining hands with Turtle Wax since its inception in the country. The brand is providing Indian consumers with a variety of innovative World-class services and products in this segment which is a testament to its commitment to the industry. It is overwhelming to witness how Indian enthusiasts have accepted the brand with open arms and I’m sure the car care culture will grow in the near future. With this, we look forward to a long-standing relationship with the premium car care brand Turtle Wax.”
The treatments available at the Turtle Wax Car Care Studio® are as follows:
* Ceramic Coat Protection offers paint correction as per standard detailing processes, pre-clean, and ceramic coat protection.
* Hybrid Ceramic Coating which includes Basic Exterior Wash, Rinse and Dry, Paint Correction, Hybrid Solutions Wash & Wet Wax, and Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating.
* nExterior Restoration Treatment with further three types: Smart Shield Technology™ Treatment with Paint Correction, Super Hard-Shell Shine, and Clean & Shine.
* Interior Detailing Treatment for basic interior cleaning or comprehensive interior detailing, which includes Carpets & Upholstery, Roof Cleaning, Plastics & Vinyl, Seats, Leather, AC Vents, Air Freshener, Dressing, Rubber Beading, Door Jams, Seatbelts, and Glass.
* Specialty Treatment comprising Odor Treatment, Headlight Lens Restoration, Rain-Repellent Coating, Trims, and Chrome Restoration.
* Wash for a quick 45-minute cleaning offering Cleaning, Vacuuming, Cockpit Cleaning, Pre-Wash, Rinse, Alloy Wheels & Tyres Cleaning, Foam Wash, Spread, Rinse, Dry, Glass Cleaning, Tyre Dressing.
Turtle Wax® products can also be bought via our toll-free number – 1 800 102 6155 - and through our customer care team at email@example.com.
To become an authorized retailer or distributor, or for OEM tie-ups, please reach out to our Turtle Wax corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about the complete list of Turtle Wax® products launching in India, visit www.turtlewax.in and follow Turtle Wax on social media @TurtleWax on Facebook and @TurtleWaxIndia on Instagram.
ABOUT TURTLE WAX
The Turtle Wax story started with the launch of the first-ever bottled car wax in 1944. More than 75 years later, the 'Most Innovative Brand in Car Care' is still capturing the attention of the auto appearance industry with a cross-category assortment of No. 1 selling products meant for every vehicle surface including paintwork, wheels, tires, upholstery, and plastic, among others. The brand is anchored by its love for driving and connecting auto enthusiasts around the globe.
As a family-run business, its strength lies in its people and their passion for the category with a customer- first approach. Given its distribution channel in more than 120 countries, the Turtle Wax® brand resonates around the globe. With its heart in its hometown of Chicago, where award-winning innovation is developed to this day, Turtle Wax has entered India with authorized channel partners present in 35 cities covering PAN India distribution.