This summer, step out in bright hues, breezy silhouettes, and comfortable fabrics with Fabindia’s latest “Weekdays to Weekend” edit. The curation of these contemporary styles into your summer wardrobe is key to your fashion quotient.
From weekday meetings to the weekend rendezvous, there are sufficient options to choose from that are rather versatile. The design edit ranges from timeless midi dresses for women to suave button-down shirts for men and more.
Designing the vocabulary of contemporary style and aesthetics, Fabindia has incorporated Indian motifs and conventional tie-and-dye techniques into these carefree western-wear silhouettes.
1. Floral Cotton Shirt: These floral cotton shirts make for a must-add for one’s capsule closet. Enriched with contemporary Indian motifs these button-down shirts can be teamed with a pair of denim or linen pants for a summer ensemble.
2. Cotton Printed Midi Dress: Flowy silhouettes, vibrant hues -- these midi dresses are apt to instantly elevate your day-to-evening look. Finish the ensemble with pretty danglers or hoops for a bright sunny day outing!
3. Cotton Tops: Enduring silhouettes and hand-block prints – these cotton tops completely reflect the mood of the season. Pair them with culottes or a pair of denim for a classic finish.
4. Cotton Embroidered Slim Fit Shirt: These embroidered slim-fit shirts make a tasteful addition to an absolute spring/summer wardrobe. Team them with a pair of denim or linen pants to ace that coffee date outfit.
5. Bottom Wear: Summer is incomplete without the right pair of bottoms – be it every day work wear or casual Fridays a comfortable pair of bottoms is definitely a must-have. These contemporary and sustainable silhouettes will keep you at ease all day long!
These summer staples by Fabindia are tailored to perfection with natural fibre and adorned by intricate detailing – making these an essential pick for one’s wardrobe.
The key colours used in the collection include bright and subtle tones that deliver a classic touch to weekend getaways, working clothes, and chic dresses. The garments predominantly consist of pink and blue hues and classic black and white shades.
Fabindia's captivating collection will make you feel fresh and comfortable around the clock. Often termed as the breathing fabric, Cotton and Linen have garnered significant popularity amongst the trend-savvy populace of the country for both men's & women’s wear.
Post a Comment