· Ambuja Cement was awarded for Excellence in Financial Reporting and Sustainability Reporting Awards for 2021-22 in category VII(A) and 3 respectively of the ICAI Awards.
· ACC Limited received the Plaque Award in the Category 1A – Integrated Reporting
· The CSR arm of Ambuja Cements received the ICAI Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for FY21-22 in the Non-Profit sector.
ACC, Ambuja Cements and its CSR arm, the cement and building material companies of Adani Cement and part of Adani Group, have been recently felicitated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Excellence in Financial Reporting and Sustainability Reporting for 2021-22. The awards recognize companies that demonstrate a strong commitment to transparency and responsible management practices.
1. The Annual Report and Financial Statement of Ambuja Cements for 2021 has been adjudged as the Plaque winner in Category VII (A) – Manufacturing and Trading Sector (turnover equal to 3000 cr or more) of ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the year 2021-22
2. Ambuja Cement’s Annual Report also won the Silver Award in the Category 3 – Reporting on Sustainable Development Goals.
3. ACC Limited received the Plaque Award in the Category 1A – Integrated Reporting - Manufacturing Sector of “ICAI Sustainability Reporting Awards 2021-22”.
4. The CSR arm of Ambuja Cements also received the ICAI Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for FY21-22 in the Non-Profit sector.
Ambuja Cement’s Annual Report has also been honoured globally with the ‘Certificate of Merit’ for the year 2021 in the category ‘Manufacturing Sector’ by the South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) in the competition for Best Presented Annual Report Awards.
Mr. Ajay Kapur, CEO, Cement Business, said, "It is an honour for us to receive the ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting and Sustainability Reporting for FY 2021-22. I believe robust financial reporting is a hallmark of transparency and good governance and we are thankful to ICAI for recognizing our efforts.”
Adani Cement is aligned to the Group’s commitment to increase its ESG footprint by realigning its businesses with emphasis on climate protection, circular economy, creating low carbon products, focus on clean energy and increasing community outreach through its CSR program based on the principles of sustainability, diversity, and shared values. The Company has taken several steps to prioritize ESG initiatives, including setting ambitious sustainability goals, implementing a robust governance structure, and regularly reporting on its progress.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has been organising the ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting to promote and reward entities that comply with the accounting standards and other statutory disclosure obligations.
Post a Comment