* As part of Model Year 2023 (MY’23) introductions, Hyundai ALCAZAR will now feature a new 1.5 Turbo GDi Petrol Engine for thrilling and sporty driving experiences
* The new 1.5 T-GDi Petrol Engine is RDE compliant and E20 fuel ready and will be offered with two transmission options – 7DCT and 6MT
* New powertrain offers best-in-segment fuel efficiency and strong turbo petrol performance with Max. Power of 117.5 kW (160 PS) & Max. Torque of 253 Nm
* Additionally, as part of MY’23 updates, Hyundai ALCAZAR will now boast of a new front grille design and puddle lamp logo.
* Hyundai ALCAZAR will now also feature ISG (Idle Stop & Go) as well as Side Airbag & Curtain Airbag as stock fitment across trims, thus offering a total of 6-Airbags as standard
* Hyundai ALCAZAR will continue to be available with RDE compliant 1.5 l diesel CRDi engine that produces 85 kW (116 PS) / 4 000 r/min and 250 Nm / 1 500 – 2 750 r/min
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, today opened bookings for Hyundai ALCAZAR powered by a new 1.5 Turbo GDi Petrol engine that is RDE compliant and also E20 fuel ready. Offering a thrilling driving experience, Hyundai ACLAZAR can now be booked by clicking on (https://clicktobuy.hyundai.co.in/#/bookACar?modelCode=AA) or across Signature Outlets in India for Rs. 25 000.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Tarun Garg, Chief Operating Officer, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “As we continue to redefine customer experiences across our model range, we are glad to introduce Hyundai ALCAZAR with a benchmark defining new turbo petrol engine that will meet aspirations of our most loved customers. Additionally, we have refined the design of Hyundai ALCAZAR as well as introduced new technologies to amplify Grand Experiences with this new age mobility solution. Hyundai ALCAZAR has been a steadfast volume driver for HMI and these new updates will certainly drive more affinity towards the brand. Further, we are well aligned with the Government’s mission of cleaner mobility solutions and the new 1.5 Turbo GDi petrol powertrain will be both RDE compliant and E20 fuel ready.”
The new 1.5 Turbo GDi petrol engine of Hyundai ALCAZAR is paired with two transmission options – 7DCT and 6MT. The new powertrain is set to offer customers a thrilling driving experience with Max. Power of 117.5 kW (160 PS) / 5 500 r/min and Max. Torque of 253 Nm / 1 500 ~ 3 500 r/min. While offering strong performance, the new 1.5 Turbo GDi is also the segment’s most fuel efficient powertrain with the 7DCT version offering a top mileage of 18 km/l and the 6MT returning 17.5 km/l. Hyundai ALCAZAR will continue to be available with this segment’s most fuel efficient and RDE compliant 1.5 l diesel CRDi engine that produces 85 kW (116 PS) / 4 000 r/min and 250 Nm / 1 500 – 2 750 r/min.
In addition, Hyundai ALCAZAR will feature design changes with a new front grille design that enhances the aesthetics of this 6 & 7 Seater SUV, giving it a bold and masculine new look. Hyundai has also upgraded the puddle lamp logo that now features the ‘ALCAZAR’ emblem. As part of the MY’23 updates, Hyundai ALCAZAR will now be offered to customers with 6-Airbags as standard (Driver, Passenger, Side & Curtain), while also introducing Idle Stop & Go feature as stock fitment, thereby enhancing the convenience quotient of this SUV.
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since its inception in India. It currently has 12 car models across segments GRAND i10 NIOS, All New i20, i20 N Line, AURA, VENUE, VENUE N Line, Spirited New VERNA, All New CRETA, ALCAZAR, New TUCSON, KONA Electric and All Electric SUV IONIQ 5. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality, and testing capabilities.
HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 85 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Australia, and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 583 dealers and more than 1492 service points across India. In its commitment to providing customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million-dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre’s endeavour is to be a centre of excellence in automobile engineering.
Post a Comment