* Applications for ’Nature’s Basket SBI Card’ are now open
Nature’s Basket and SBI Card joined hands together to launch a unique credit card to elevate the shopping experience for the premium consumers of India. The ‘Nature’s Basket SBI Card’ was officially launched at an event at Taj Lands End in Mumbai on Friday evening. This event encapsulated the essence of premium lifestyle and gourmet tastes for its attendees and marked the availability of this card to its users.
This card comes in two variants – ‘Nature’s Basket SBI Card’ and ‘Nature’s Basket SBI Card Elite’. The cardholder will enjoy maximum benefits at Nature’s Basket stores along with international travel, dining, and entertainment sectors.
According to Mr. Shashwat Goenka, Sector Head, Retail & FMCG, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, “India’s grocery retail market has seen dynamic evolution in the past decade. It is expected to grow at a?CAGR of 8.02%?from 2020 and 2025. The Nature’s Basket SBI Card has tapped into a great opportunity to revolutionise the grocery shopping industry by creating profitable implications not just for the market but consumers as well.”
Mr. Devendra Chawla, CEO & MD, Nature’s Basket said, “The launch of this unique card is a step taken keeping in mind the purchasing behaviour of India’s consumers. This card will help us to deeper engage with our consumers by ensuring customer delight. Partnering with SBI Card is a delightful collaboration and we hope to further strengthen this relationship in our quest to an ever improving customer experience.”
According to Mr. Rama Mohan Rao Amara, MD & CEO, SBI Card, “We are pleased to launch a product like Nature’s Basket SBI Card. This one-of-its-kind credit card is now available for customers and has been designed keeping in mind the emerging needs of premium segment. Nature’s Basket SBI Card addresses their unique lifestyle related spend needs, especially gourmet and grocery. We are pleased to partner with a renowned brand like Nature’s Basket in our endeavour to provide them an exceptionally premium experience.”
Speaking about the initiative Chef Sanjeev Kapoor said, “It is wonderful to see Nature’s Basket and SBI Card coming together to create such an enjoyable experience for India’s premium consumers to enrich their lifestyles. This card is truly unique and is made keeping the interests of the consumer in mind”
‘Nature's Basket SBI Card’ variants will enable cardholders to earn upto 20 Reward Points on every ?100 spent at Nature's Basket stores and upto 10 Reward Points on every ?100 spent on dining, movies, and international spends. Both the variants will come with compelling spends-based milestone benefits. Importantly, the cardholders will be able to enjoy unparalleled benefits such as complimentary Bookmyshow movie tickers worth ?6,000 every year for the Elite variant. Moreover, Nature’s Basket SBI Card Elite will allow cardholders to avail Taj gift vouchers worth ?10,000 upon achieving annual spending of ?6 lakh and annual fee reversal at ?10 lakh spends milestone during the membership year.
The annual membership fee of Nature’s Basket SBI Card and its Elite version will be Rs 1499 and Rs 4,999 respectively and these have been launched on the Visa platform. To register for the card, visit Nature’s Basket or SBI Card website.
Key highlights of the Nature’s Basket SBI Card and Nature’s Basket SBI Card Elite are:
1. ‘Nature’s Basket SBI Card’ variants will enable cardholders to earn up to 20 Reward Points on every ?100 spent at Nature’s Basket stores and up to 10 Reward Points on every ?100 spent on dining, movies, and international spends. Importantly, the cardholders will be able to enjoy unparalleled benefits such as complimentary Bookmyshow movie tickets, Taj gift vouchers, Nature’s Basket welcome gift vouchers, and access to higher tiers of Nature’s Basket loyalty program, among others.
2. Offering complimentary Bookmyshow movie tickets worth ?6,000 every year, the Nature’s Basket SBI Card Elite will allow cardholders to avail Taj gift vouchers worth Rs 10,000 upon achieving annual spending of ?6 lakh and annual fee reversal at ?10 lakh spends milestone during the membership year.
3. Meanwhile, Nature’s Basket SBI Card users will get gift vouchers of premium brands worth ?3,000 upon achieving ?3 lakh annual spending and will become eligible for annual fee reversal upon reaching an annual spending milestone of ?2 lakh.
4. Focused on providing a premium experience to customers, Nature’s Basket SBI Card Elite goes a step further and will offer customers exclusive privileges like exclusive check-out counters at Nature’s Basket stores and concierge assistance to address customers’ requirements around flower delivery, gift delivery and online doctor consultation.
5. Nature’s Basket SBI Card Elite cardholders will also be able to use the card to avail
complimentary access to airport lounges while traveling domestically and internationally. Nature’s
Basket SBI Card Elite will offer 8 complimentary visits per year (max 2 per qtr.) to domestic lounges and 6 complimentary visits per year (max 2 per qtr.) to International Priority Pass lounges.
6. Nature’s Basket SBI Card customers will be able to avail 4 complimentary visits per year (max 1 per qtr.) to domestic lounges.
7. The cards will be launched through the Visa platform. Nature’s Basket SBI Card and its Elite
version will have an annual membership fee of ?1499 and ?4,999 respectively.
About Nature’s Basket
Nature’s Basket is India’s foremost retail destination for, fine foods from across the World. Started in 2005 as a single fresh food store, it has today morphed into a 35 stores chain of premium Gourmet Stores strategically located at high street locations in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Kolkata. Gourmet retail chain boasts of stocking the best international and domestic wines, cold cuts, meats, cheese, organic foods and a large variety of pastas, noodles, beverages, exotic and rare ingredients, meals, sauces, preserves and packaged food from around the world. Every item on the shelves is handpicked from the very best that Europe, Australia, Asia and the US have to offer. It caters to the refined needs of up-market urban consumers for irresistibly authentic world food and ingredients.
Nature’s Basket, a part of RP Sanjiv Goenka Group’s retail flagship Spencer’s Retail is India’s pioneering food destination that started in 2005 as a single store in Mumbai but has now transformed itself into an Omni-channel retail business. It is present through physical retail stores across India in neighbourhoods, this combined with an online portal and a mobile application.
Photo Caption: (From left to right - Mr. Amit Batra, Executive Vice President & Head - Open Market & Corporate Sales, SBI Card, Celebrity Chef Sanjiv Kapoor, Mr. Girish Budhiraja, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, SBI Card, Mr. Devendra Chawla · MD & CEO at Nature's Basket).