* New Camry Hybrid carries forward the legacy of powerful performance, environment friendliness, highest safety and luxury with enhanced exterior and interior features
* The New Camry Hybrid sports a new-look Front Bumper and Grille Design with chrome inserts that gives it an eye-catching presence and stance unmatched in its class
* On the inside, a Floating type bigger 9-inch Infotainment System compatible with Android Auto & Apple Carplay is paired with State-of-the-Art 9-speaker Premium Audio JBL® w/Clari-Fi™ technology
* Newly designed 18-inch Alloys further amplify the sportiness while providing a superior ride experience
* Fresh look Rear Combination Lamps with LED Brake Lights now available with a Black base extension
* A black engineered wood effect film with a composite pattern lends a more contemporary look to the new-age Y-design instrument panel ornamentation
* Camry is now also available in a new exterior color Metal Stream Metallic
* The New Camry Hybrid is available at an ex-showroom price of Rs. 41,70,000 across India (Prices are the same across the country)
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced the launch of the New Camry Hybrid with refreshing design changes to amplify the power, luxury, style, and elegance of the intelligent and intuitive sedan.
On the outside, a new design Front Bumper, Grille and Alloy wheels further enhance the bold and sophisticated looks of the Camry Hybrid. The interiors also see design changes in line with evolving customer choices, with a Floating type bigger 9-inch Infotainment System compatible with Android Auto & Apple Carplay complementing the aesthetically designed instrument panel. The design of the ornamentation has also been refreshed with a black engineered wood effect film with a composite pattern.
Further, the popular self-charging hybrid electric sedan is now available in a new exterior color of Metal Stream Metallic in addition to the existing colors of Platinum White Pearl, Silver Metallic, Graphite Metallic, Red Mica, Attitude Black, and Burning Black.
Speaking about the launch of the New Camry Hybrid, Mr. Atul Sood, Associate Vice President, Sales and Strategic Marketing, TKM, said, “The Camry Hybrid is an amazing amalgamation of power and luxury that has been designed to provide seamless driving experience to our customers. At the same time, it has been designed for a greener and sustainable future as the self-charging hybrid technology delivers a unique combination of exemplary dynamic performance, acceleration, and lower emissions. Over the years, it has endeared itself to thousands of customers and we are confident the New Camry Hybrid will attract many more with its carefully thought-out design and luxurious features. Since its introduction in 2013, the Camry Hybrid is well established in the Indian market and is a testament to Toyota’s unwavering efforts towards a carbon neutral environment.”
The vehicle is powered by a 2.5-litre, 4-Cylinder Gasoline Hybrid Dynamic Force Engine, coupled with a powerful Motor Generator delivering a combined output of 160kW [218PS]. Customers can choose from three driving modes - Sport, Eco and Normal. In the Sport Mode, the Dynamic Force Engine improves acceleration response by non-linear throttle control. Studies have shown that strong hybrid vehicles are capable of running upto 60% of time on electric mode thereby giving high fuel efficiency.
The adoption of Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) enables high body rigidity, unprecedented comfort, and fun-to-drive characteristics besides improved stability and superior handling delivering a combination of sportiness and spaciousness.
The sedan’s ability to shift driving modes along with Ventilated Front Seats and Sequential Shift with Paddles makes driving a truly exhilarating experience. Its cabin is accentuated with a range of advanced features like 10-Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat, ORVM and Tilt-Telescopic Steering Column with Memory Function, Wireless Smartphone Charger, and Heads-Up Display seamlessly blending best-in-class human machine interface with the interior design. Further, comfortable Rear Seats with Recliner, Power Assisted Rear Sunshade, Audio and AC Controls on capacitive touch panel, placed on the rear arm rest provide a luxurious experience. A three-zone personal air-conditioning releases refreshing nanoeTM positive ions that moisturize the skin and hair while deodorizing the cabin. To light up the drive, there is a Tilt and Slide Moon Roof with Retractable Sunshade and a Front Power tilt.
The New Camry Hybrid offers a host of active and passive state-of-the-art safety systems for all passengers with best in class 9 SRS Airbags, Parking Assist with Back Guide Monitor, Clearance & Back Sonar, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Hill Start Assist Control, Electronic Parking Brake with Brake Hold Function, and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System among others.
The New Camry’s hybrid battery comes with a warranty of 8 years or 1,60,000 kilometres (whichever comes first). Bookings for the New Toyota Camry Hybrid are open.
Customers can book the vehicle online (www.toyotabharat.com) or visit their nearest Toyota dealership.