* Release of the Publication ‘Hatch 2020 – Educating the Next’ with over 100 Educational Institutes & Thought Leaders across the globe.
St. Francis College, Koramangalawill release the debut publication ‘Hatch 2020 – Educating the Next’ together with a panel discussion featuring thought leaders from across the globe on the 12thAugust 2020 from 10 to 12 noon via an online webinaraligned with the UN International Youth Day.
The publication is a step forward to unite and collaborate with the global learning community under once platform to shape future leaders and most importantly sustain a positive mindset during the period of Covid-19. It is also a platform to share best practices, insights and how educationists can come together and further the cause of education.
The publication will be released by noted personalities such as:
* BomanIrani – Indian theatre & film actor
* T. R. Parasuraman – President of the Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce& Whole Time Director – Toyota Industries Engine India Pvt. Ltd.
* Dr. Joseph V.G - Honorary Consul General, Republic of Maldives – Bengaluru & Chancellor, Garden City University
* IndrajitLankesh– Indian Film maker & producer and publisher of LankeshPatrike.
* Prof. J Philip – Founder & Chairman , Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME)
* FarzanehMajed – CEO & md, Partner Transform Alliance, UK
* Ashish Ballal - Former Indian Hockey Captain, Asia Game Gold Medalist, & Olympian
* RaginiPrajwal – Kannada Film Actor with recent movie hit ‘Law’
* Augustus Azariah – IBM India Pvt. Ltd
* Jalal ElNasser – Reginonal Manager – UTS Insearch University, Sydney, Australia
* RJ RiazBasha - Anchor, TV presenter, Big Boss contestant
* Ibrahim Khalil – Up by Levels – Dubai & Saudi Arabia
* DJ Ivan - A DJ, music composer and host on a radio show Hotmix in Bangalore
* Samie – Alchrafi- Award-winning speaker, author and podcaster. Author of Business for Humanity.
* Br.Sayimon(Director)& Ms. Sameera Fernandes – (Director – Strategic Planning), St. Francis College, Koramangala
The panel discussion is moderated by Shekhar Vijayan.
Commented Br. Sayimon, Director, St. Francis College, Koramangala, “Our objective is to encourage the global learning community to come out with innovative ways to shape our future leaders. With plentiful insights into the publication, I am sure this can be a useful toolkit when framing policies and practices on the education front”.
Commented Ms. Sameera Fernandes, Director – Strategic Planning & Dean, St. Francis College, Koramangala, “SFC-publication is an ideal avenue for the learning community across the world to come together and contribute their ideas on the theme educating next. The culture of inclusivity and collaboration is what the education sector should strive for moving forward.
Quite a few partners too have come forward which includes Talent 2 International Education Consultancy, Indigo Music, Bangalore Chamber of Industry &Commerce, Ecosol Global, India Today, Arivupro, Threadworks, Xavier Board of Higher Education in India and Catholic Club.
HATCH 2020 is an in-house e-publication aims at creating a new tomorrow with the global learning community. The publication brings together the highly valuable insights from principals, faculty and students in the form of articles and interviews.
Together with the learning community, we can build strong and safe world to live in. Watch us live on You tube, Face book, Instagram to support, enjoy and make a difference.
Register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezyg76bWnpT9PWReAKLVsFwPG0hBeFNKGU9BhtTiJQ47z7Pw/viewform or log on to our website www.stfranciscollege.net
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Sameera Fernandes
Director – Strategic Planning & Dean
St. Francis College, Koramangala
Mobile: 97400 66551