However, not every day with work-from-home is the same. There are days we struggle to make it productive for the assigned tasks. Thus, we have curated a list of some of the best apps and platforms for you that can manage your tasks efficiently and effectively during remote-working.
1. Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on
2. Clink: The recently launched app helps organizations and teams to advance themselves on a higher growth trajectory. It does so by improving their feedback sharing in real-time and unlocking relevant actionable insights. This app is amazing because it has a ‘Cheer’ and ‘Boost’ framework, plug-ins easily with Gmail and Slack, and Integrates with Jira and Google Calendar thus Enabling feedback sharing to encourage continuous performance.
3. Dropbox: Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up photos, videos, docs, and other files to cloud storage, and access files synced with any of your computers or mobile devices—from anywhere. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to send files—large or small—to friends, family, and co-workers.
4. Workplace by Facebook: Workplace by Facebook is a collaboration and communication tool that connects employees to one another via an internal social network.
5. Slack: Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.