Customers can now book their car in just a few clicks by following the steps below:
* To buy their car, customers can simply register on the ‘Click to Drive’ website and select a product of their choice from the Tata Motors’ passenger vehicle portfolio with the assistance of an innovative video brochure. The video brochure helps customers discover each car and its features.
* The newly launched Tata Altroz also comes with an immersive virtual showroom experience, called Imaginator, allowing customers to customize the vehicle by selecting from a range of variants and colors as well as factory customization options.
* Once the customer makes his vehicle selection, they can then select the dealer nearest to them or preferred dealer from any of our 750 + outlets across the country, for either home delivery or click & collect at dealership, at a later date.
* The customer can pay the booking amount online, post which the customer receives an immediate order confirmation by e-mail and is then guided on the step-by-step buying journey by the Tata Motors call centre and a sales consultant from their preferred dealership.
* Moreover, customers can avail financing and exchange services, details on price quotes and exciting offers on the Tata Motors product range.
* The entire sales process is completed virtually using online communication tools such as emails, WhatsApp and video calls.
To access the platform, customers can visit https://cars.tatamotors.com/click-to-drive.
To view a tutorial of how the sales process works, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLvSTlqDhEc