* Reaching out to customers to familiarize and access assistance through digital platforms
* Enabled recharge through Bank ATMs
* Helping 2G users to do Quick Recharges through SMS
* Customer Service personnel going the extra mile to assist customers, given that retail outlets are non- operational
* Vodafone customers can now recharge at Idea retail outlets and Idea customers can avail recharge at Vodafone retail outlets
To ensure customers in Karnataka remain connected during the lockdown, Vodafone Idea is enabling its customers to avail services and recharges on the digital platform.
Vodafone Idea customer service teams are creating awareness among customers on accessing and taking the benefit of digital platforms through video links, GIFs, dockets that explain the process for undertaking recharge and effecting bill payments. Recharge process details are also being communicated via my Vodafone app, my Idea app and enabled via digital wallets. Pre-paid customers can also undertake recharges through their nearest Bank ATM. Additionally, Vodafone Idea is requesting digital savvy customers to #RechargeforGood and help their friends, relatives and neighbors who are not familiar with digital platforms.
With retail outlets being inoperational during the lockdown, Vodafone Idea is helping its 2G customers using feature phones, to access Quick Recharge through SMS and Missed call. The process is simple and easy to understand. Customers just need to send a SMS from their registered mobile number. In some cases customers will have to complete the process by giving a missed call to a designated number.
Quick Recharge through SMS
• E.g. SBI Bank : SMS to 9223440000
SMS Format: Stopup
• ICICI Bank: SMS to 9222208888 : MTOPUP
• Axis Bank: SMS to 9717000002 / 5676782 : MOBILE
• Kotak Bank : SMS to 9971056767 / 5676788 : REC
• IndusInd Bank : SMS to 9212299955: MOB
Quick Recharge through SMS and Missed call
• E.g. HDFC Bank : SMS and Call to 7308080808
1st Step SMS: ACT
2nd Step SMS: FAV
Confirm your recharge by giving a call
3rd Step: Give missed call to 7308080808
The facility is already live and can be used by customers using their registered mobile numbers.
As an additional convenience factor, Vodafone pre-paid customers can now recharge at Idea retail outlets and Idea customers can avail recharge at Vodafone retail outlets.