Worldwide, companies are focused on delivering great customer and employee experiences. And behind every great experience is a great workflow. That’s what ServiceNow enables. With Now Intelligence embedded into its Now Platform, ServiceNow advances its position as a pioneer delivering practical, purpose-built AI and analytics to the enterprise. Now Intelligence enables employees to quickly and easily make decisions, solve problems, find answers and automate tasks – making their lives at work simple, easy and convenient.
ServiceNow is a strategic digital transformation partner to the world’s largest enterprises, including approximately 80% of the Fortune 500. These enterprises use the Now Platform as their “platform of platforms” to streamline work by integrating siloed, legacy systems and digitizing complex workflows and processes across their organizations. Adobe, Deloitte, Equinix, Red Hat, Nutanix, UnitedLex, whyaye!, Acorio, Autotestpro and Highmetric are examples of companies using the Now Platform to power their digital transformations.
“People should be able to work the way they want to, not the way that most software today dictates they have to,” said Chirantan “CJ” Desai, chief product officer of ServiceNow. “The Orlando release provides powerful new AI and analytics capabilities to help people work smarter and faster. This added intelligence will help people make better decisions via insights and recommendations, helping them predict and solve issues before they become business and customer problems. Now Intelligence built into the Now Platform is a smarter way to workflow, and that enables great experiences and greater productivity.”
With its Orlando release, ServiceNow continues to deliver consumer-grade mobile experiences across the enterprise. And with Now Intelligence, the Now Platform delivers great experiences that:
● Help people get work done smarter and faster by automatically surfacing context-aware recommendations, predictions and insights to help teams act on the fly.
● Deliver better self-service experiences with intelligent, “always on” virtual agents across any channel, so customers and employees can quickly get what they need and take action.
● Better predict issues and automate actions with virtual agents fully embedded in the Now Platform. Customers and employees are now empowered to initiate workflows with dynamic conversations that deliver results by automating requests for quick resolutions anytime, anywhere.
● Enable better business decisions by driving transparency and alignment at all levels of the organization and providing teams and process owners with valuable insight into real-time patterns and trends so they can make more informed decisions and quickly identify areas for improvement.
The Orlando release of the Now Platform delivers analytics, intelligence and mobility solutions enhancements across ServiceNow’s IT, Employee and Customer workflows. Key innovations in the Orlando release include:
* Cloud Insights helps IT teams optimize the cost of their cloud assets by making intelligent recommendations on managing usage across business hours, choosing the right resources and enforcing usage policies.
* Advanced Risk Assessments make it painless for an organization’s front line to assess different risks within their daily work, so their second line can effectively adapt to change as they analyze and manage operational and other risks across the business.
* Software Exposure Assessment enables security and IT teams to minimize the potential impact of zero-day vulnerabilities by quickly identifying vulnerable software and related devices and servers, then initiating changes immediately through standard IT workflows.
* Agent Affinity for Work Assignment allows customer service teams to assign work to the best agent using intelligent context to improve customer satisfaction. This can include assignment to a specific team that always services a specific customer, agents who have served the customer previously, or agents who have experience with related tasks.
* Virtual Agent with Natural Language Understanding updates continue to build off innovations unveiled in the Madrid and New York releases, making it easier to create and maintain NLU models.
* CI/CD supports the use of standard DevOps tools for on-platform development at scale with team development, including enhanced developer collaboration with selective commits and collision avoidance, and simplified deployment processes for faster time to value.
* Mobile Agent enhancements deliver native mobile experiences so service desk agents and operators can resolve issues at any time, through any device. These capabilities are available on ITSM, ITOM and Field Service Management solutions.
* Mobile Branding and Analytics allow customers to configure the Now Mobile enterprise experience in a customer-branded environment, driving deeper engagement, and bring analytics into the services that pre-hires, new hires and employees use most.
* Mobile Targeted Campaigns provide employees with important and relevant information (like 'tax time,' site updates and local IT initiatives) right on their mobile devices using profile information, like department and job type. This proactive approach to employee communications increases satisfaction and reduces calls to the service desk.
Also, ServiceNow is extending the Now Platform to manage DevOps pipelines, connecting developers within IT operations with new insights and automating the manual and time-consuming change approval process. This will enable customers to release features developed off-platform more rapidly while retaining safety. ServiceNow DevOps, which was initially available through the ServiceNow Store, is now available as part of the Orlando release.
“As enterprises continue on their digital transformation journeys, there’s a tremendous need to adapt and implement tools that will help connect these distributed departments,” said IDC’s Research Director of Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Systems, Dave Schubmehl. “Executives should continue to look for ways to embed more practical AI into their operations, which will not only help them to drive better efficiencies across the enterprise, but also meet the ever-increasing needs of their end-customers.”