* More than 42,000 preloaded course view maps of golf courses around the world
* Comes with a high-resolution screen for a readable display in sunlight
* Internal, rechargeable battery providing up to 30 hours in GPS mode
Delighting the golfing community, Garmin India, a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) today launched the all new Approach S12, A GPS enabled smartwatch designed and manufactured to help golfers in improving their game and providing accurate data for each swing.
The Approach S12 comes preloaded with more than 42,000 golf courses around the world. With the new Big Numbers display mode, Approach S12 makes it easier to read yardage numbers during play. Golf enthusiasts can now golf with style and rely on smartwatch capabilities for performance stats.
Easy-to-use and practical for beginners and seasoned players, the Approach S12 includes interchangeable quick release bands and introduces a unique round watch design with a 1.3-inch sunlight-readable high-resolution display.
Launching the new smartwatch for Golf lovers in India, Mr. Ali Rizvi, Director of Garmin India said, “Golfing is a very niche sport and requires a great course and steady techniques to win each hole. As the Golf enthusiasts are increasing in India, the players need a perfect device which can enhance their performance and game with accurate data. The new Approach S12 is engineered with all the essential elements which is required by the players during their game. The smartwatch will equip the customers with precision and form with every swing and also add a touch of style to their personality.”
When paired with the Garmin Golf app1 on a compatible smartphone, the Approach S12 wirelessly updates a player’s most frequently played golf courses for up-to-date course information.
Approach S12, comes with a host of features to benefit golfers of every skill level:
· Link with the Garmin GolfÔ app to participate in weekly leaderboards, tournaments, review live scoring, strokes gained analysis, automatic scorecard uploads and much more.
· Pair with the optional Approach CT10 club sensors for automatic club tracking to see how far players hit each club and for more tracking capabilities
· Gain precise yardages to the front, middle, and back of the green, hazards, doglegs, layups and more, thanks to a built-in high sensitivity GPS that zeroes in on a player’s location.
· Use the Green View feature to see each green’s true shape and to move the pin for better yardage accuracy, regardless of where a golfer is on the course.
Golfers can now play from sunup to sundown with an internal, rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
Price: The new golfing smartwatch, Approach S12 is available at an attractive price of Rs. 20,990/-
Availability: Online- Amazon.in, synergizer.co.in, Flipkart, Tata Cliq
Offline- All Garmin Brand Stores (Pan India), Bhasin Sports (Gurgaon), Bangalore Golf Store, World of Golf Sports (Pune)
For more information about Approach S12: https://www.garmin.co.in/minisite/approach/approach-s12/
1Requires app on your compatible smartphone.
About GARMIN: Garmin International Inc. is a subsidiary of Garmin Ltd. (Nasdaq: GRMN). Garmin Ltd. is incorporated in Switzerland, and its principal subsidiaries are located in the United States, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Garmin, Instinct and TracBack are registered trademarks, and Garmin Connect, Garmin Explore, and UltraTrac is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.