* ‘Bookings Now Open’
* HMIL has commenced bookings for the all-new Hyundai VERNA in India for Rs. 25 000
* Customers can book the all-new Hyundai VERNA at Hyundai dealerships across the country or by clicking on (LINK)
* The all-new Hyundai VERNA will be offered with 4 powertrain options
* HMI will introduce a new, sporty and thrilling 1.5 Turbo GDi Petrol engine that is tuned to deliver this segment’s most exceptional performance
* The 1.5 Turbo GDi petrol engine is offered with 6MT and 7DCT, while the proven and reliable 1.5 MPi Petrol will be available with 6MT and IVT
* All powertrains are RDE-compliant eco-friendly engines that are also E20 fuel ready
Customers can choose from a range of 4 variants that include EX, S, SX and SX(O)
* Available in 7 Monotone and 2 Dual tone exterior colour options including the 3 new monotone colours - Abyss Black (New), Atlas White (New), Tellurian Brown (New & Exclusive),
Hyundai Motor India Ltd., India’s first Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and the largest exporter since inception, today opened bookings of the all-new Hyundai VERNA for INR 25 000. Customers can book the all-new Hyundai VERNA at Hyundai Dealerships across India or by clicking on (Link).
Commenting on the commencement of bookings for the all-new Hyundai VERNA, Mr. Tarun Garg, Chief Operating Officer, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Today, we are glad to announce the commencement of bookings for the next generation of our iconic sedan – the all-new Hyundai VERNA. With a strong cult following across diverse geographies of India, VERNA has a resilient legacy of 16 years, garnering over 4.6 lakh happy customers. The all-new Hyundai VERNA is set to enthral customers with superior performance and deliver a thrilling driving experience like never before. We are certain this benchmark sedan from Hyundai will elevate our customer aspirations and drive a strong resurgence in this segment."
To induce exciting driving experiences, the all-new Hyundai VERNA has been equipped with a range of 4 powertrains. HMI has equipped the all-new Hyundai VERNA with a new, sporty and thrilling 1.5 Turbo GDi Petrol engine that is available with 6-speed Manual Transmission (6MT) and 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (7DCT). These powertrains are geared to churn out maximum power and torque performance that will set a new benchmark in this segment. Hyundai is also offering the proven and reliable 1.5 MPi Petrol engine that is available with 6MT and Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT). The range of powertrains will ensure customer delight with superior driving performance. Further, all these powertrains are RDE-compliant eco-friendly engines that are also E20 fuel ready.
HMIL will offer the all-new Hyundai VERNA in 4 trim options – EX, S, SX and SX(O). The all-new Hyundai VERNA has been packaged to deliver advanced safety, convenience and comfort, thereby ensuring segment benchmarks are re-established.
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the number one car exporter since its inception in India. It currently has 12 car models across segments GRAND i10 NIOS, All New i20, i20 N Line, AURA, VENUE, VENUE N Line, Spirited New VERNA, All New CRETA, ALCAZAR, New TUCSON, KONA Electric and All Electric SUV IONIQ 5. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality, and testing capabilities.
HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 85 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Australia, and Asia Pacific. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 583 dealers and more than 1492 service points across India. In its commitment to providing customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million-dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D centre’s endeavour is to be a centre of excellence in automobile engineering.
Post a Comment