- First of its kind Insurance program:
- In-app Products to enhance the driving experience
Heat Maps: The heat map provides drivers with recommended areas where they’re most likely to get their next ride depending on demand and supply at that location. That means less time waiting for a trip and less fuel wasted.
Telematics for Road Safety: A unique technological innovation that monitors and assesses driving patterns and helps provide feedback to driver partners. Through this technology Uber is able to share daily reports with partners on driving patterns, speed of the vehicle and reminds them to take breaks and keep the phone mounted while driving.
Driver Profiles & Compliments: This feature lets riders see the driver’s profile with metrics like total trips, compliments and comments received from other riders. This promotes a healthy conversation between rider and driver. Riders also have the option to give compliment badges to the drivers based on the experience they had on the trip. This helps drivers see their performance in the form of badges received from riders.
- UberSAMAAJ, is Uber’s flagship driver community engagement program to encourage driver partners to share their concerns and work closely with them in finding a mutually agreeable solutions.
- Uber announced that “Night Support” for driver partners would be extended from 12 hours (8 AM - 8 PM) to 18 hours (6 AM - 12 midnight) while continuing to offer emergency assistance from 12 midnight - 6 AM
- Programs like UberSHAAN and UberFAUJI help make the platform more inclusive. Uber has also launched a Driver skills training program in partnership with the National Skill Development Corporation.
- Uber also partnered with AISECT to pilot a program to create whatsapp enabled modules to teach drivers basic English conversational skills