• The OPPO Find N3 Flip is priced at INR 94,999 and can be purchased for as low as INR 82,999 after cashback and incentives.
• OPPO Find N3 Flip will support four years of Android and five years of security updates.
OPPO’s latest foldable, the Find N3 Flip will go on sale at the OPPO Store, Flipkart, and mainline retail outlets from 6 PM on October 22, 2023.
The Find N3 Flip sports a large 3.26-inch vertical cover screen that supports 40+ third-party apps—including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Swiggy, Uber, YouTube, Netflix, X (formerly Twitter), Whatsapp and Outlook—usable directly from this display; you can access the complete list here. This means you can watch YouTube and Netflix content directly on vertical cover screen, and even reply to emails and instant messages via the supported QWERTY keyboard.
The smartphone—at 198g and measuring 8.55cm when folded—is a compact fit in any purse or pocket. Its waterdrop-shaped Flexion hinge is engineered for an almost invisible crease on the main 6.8-inch 120Hz foldable display. As a testament to its durability, the Find N3 Flip is certified by third-party TÜV Rheinland to survive 6,00,000 folds and unfolds – the equivalent of 16+ years of use even if the device is flipped open and closed 100 times a day.
The foldable device also features the industry’s first-ever Hasselblad-backed triple-rear-camera setup—a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera, a 48MP Sony IMX581 sensor to deliver a wide 114º field of view and a 32MP Sony IMX709 RGBW portrait camera with a 47mm focal length, and 2X optical zoom to make it the sole flip phone with a telephoto lens.
The handset packs the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC comprises a 3.05GHz Arm Cortex X3 core along with triple Cortex-A715 cores clocked at 2.85GHz for performance, with quad 1.8GHz Arm Cortex-A510 cores for power efficiency.
OPPO’s 44W SUPERVOOCTM technology fast-charges the Find N3 Flip from 0 to 100% in 56 minutes, and a mere 15-minute charge is ample power for 4 hours of video streaming.
Customers can avail of the following offers on the first sale of OPPO Find N3 Flip:
· Customers can enjoy a cashback of up to INR 12,000 and no-cost EMI for up to 24 months from ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Bajaj Finserv, TVS Credit, Kotak Bank, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services and One Card from mainline retail outlets and the OPPO Store.
· Additionally, customers can get the benefit of up to 24 months of Zero Down Payment schemes from leading financiers.
· Customers purchasing via Flipkart can avail of a 12-month no-cost EMI along with cashback of up to INR 12,000 from ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and Kotak Bank.
· Loyal OPPO customers can avail of an Exchange Bonus of up to INR 8,000.
· Consumers can also avail of a one-time screen replacement up to 6 months from the date of purchase; offer valid on purchases till October 29, 2023.
OPPO Premium Service Offer
• Worry-free travel with international warranty rights on the Find N3 Flip.
• Refresh service allows users to replace their screen guard and back cover of Find N3 Flip, twice within the warranty tenure.
• OPPO has introduced EMI schemes for the service/repair of the Find N3 Flip. Customers will have the option to decide on EMI instalment and tenure at their convenience.
• In case of accidental damage, customers can avail of a 15% discount on the first repair of the display (T&C apply).
• Users can avail of one-on-one service online by connecting with OPPO experts via WhatsApp.
• Free pick-up and drop facilities are available across 25,000+ Indian pin codes with issues resolved within 72 hours of the complaint.
• Dedicated experts—available 24x7 on our exclusive hotline 9958808080—will resolve queries within 24 hours.
• Flash fix at select service centres promise a 2-hour repair for your flip device on selected issues.
About OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand. Since the launch of its first mobile phone - “Smiley Face” - in 2008, OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the perfect synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. Today, OPPO provides a wide range of smart devices spearheaded by the Find and Reno series. Beyond devices, OPPO provides its users with the ColorOS operating system and internet services like OPPO Cloud and OPPO+. OPPO operates in more than 50 countries and regions with more than 40,000 of OPPO's employees dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.