* With four different models, the new range of Mixers Grinders is designed to attend to the grinding consistency needed for authentic South Indian recipes
Bajaj Electricals Ltd., India's preeminent Consumer Durables Company, has launched a new range of high performance and convenient range of Mixer Grinders to help consumers rustle up sumptuous dishes for family and friends during the upcoming festive season. The new range has four different models to cater to the diverse culinary requirements of Southern India. The models - Herculo, Splendora and GX 3000 and GX 400 Duo - are equipped with the latest advanced features to ensure convenience for a hassle-free “no problem” cooking experience. These new features make these Mixer Grinders a must-have and number one choice for consumers who are looking for value-added and efficient mixing and grinding solutions. The brand has launched interesting films announcing the launch across TV and digital mediums.
The range comprises 4 new models:
1. The Bajaj Herculo Mixer Grinder comes with a powerful motor unlike any other – a whopping 1000W - that makes tough grinding extremely easy. It can effortlessly grind hard ingredients for a long duration, thereby ensuring ideal consistency in little time. It is best for consumers who are meticulous about preparing food from scratch with fresh and nutritious ingredients.
2. The Bajaj Splendora Mixer Grinder has an Anti-Stain, Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Viral coating on the body and has a powerful motor. The anti-stain coating makes cleaning the toughest stains like turmeric simple and quick, bringing in ease of maintenance. It is a big helping hand for professionals and homemakers who are pressed for time and juggle multiple chores.
3. The Bajaj GX 3000 Mixer Grinder is a powerful 750W model with Titan Motor and enhanced blades that are 20% thicker than standard blades. Thicker blades reduce the impact of wear & tear and make the product more durable. This is specially designed to ensure worry-free tough grinding. The heavier bush design drives the longevity of the product and makes it aesthetic too.
4. The Bajaj GX 400 Duo Mixer Grinder too has a powerful Titan motor of 750W and comes with two chutney Jars (0.3L & 0.5L) for double convenience. Unlike traditional mixer grinders that come with just a single chutney jar, this novel model allows the consumer to multi-task conveniently without the hassle of emptying/cleaning the required repeatedly. This enables convenience in food preparation.
All four models aim to offer a robust solution for every unique need of India’s diverse consumer base. The introduction of these four new offerings is a part of the company’s dedicated plan for increasing its footprint and reach in the southern markets.
Speaking about the new range, Mr Krishna Raman, Business Head- Consumer Products, Bajaj Electricals Ltd. said, “At Bajaj Electricals Ltd., we believe in offering products that are functional and solution-oriented to enhance our consumers’ quality of life. South India is a region of diverse cuisines where each state or region requires diverse appliances to enable perfection. Whether it’s the requirement of a powerful motor for tough ingredients, thicker blades for durability, anti-stain coating for easy maintenance, or blend-and-carry formats – through our new range of Mixer Grinders, we have ensured that irrespective of the type of recipe or the proficiency of the consumer, each unique requirement is addressed. As one of the pioneers in the consumer appliances industry, our endeavour is to ideate and develop newer, more functional products; and that’s what has helped us remain the Indian consumers’ first choice."
With the launch of this new range, the company has reemphasised itself as the frontrunner in the Mixing Appliances space by creating technology that places consumers’ needs at its forefront and offering superior quality products in the market. Bajaj Electricals’ consistent aspiration to bring out high-tech products, efficient and aesthetically dynamic appliances has led to the realisation of its diverse and functional range of various consumer appliances.
About Bajaj Electricals Limited:
Bajaj Electricals Limited, a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of ₹INR 4,585 crores (FY 20-21), is a part of India's leading business conglomerate "Bajaj Group". With a business portfolio that spans across Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting) and EPC (Illumination, Power Transmission and Power Distribution), Bajaj Electricals also has a strong presence in premium home appliance and cookware segments with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep by Bajaj. The company has an expansive network of 18 branch offices, 500+ distributors and more than 2.18 lakh + retail outlets across India combined with over 500 consumer care centres, fortifying its dominant presence in the consumer products sector. The portfolio under the EPC segment of Bajaj Electricals Limited includes EHV transmission line projects, EHV substations, monopoles for transmission and distribution, electrification projects, high mast and street lighting, sports lighting, industrial and commercial lighting, specialised illumination projects on turnkey basis and other solutions. Bajaj Electricals Limited has always lived up to its ethos of putting the consumer first and meeting its core brand value of "Inspiring Trust".