OmniScan Web 3.0 enables users to use web browsers to capture information and documents directly into business systems and processes. Leveraging the new version, organizations can ensure high-quality data output, reduced operating costs, better resource optimization and improved information security.
"This version offers enhanced user experience and will help organizations drive enterprise-wide digitization with access to the relevant information for business use." said Diwakar Nigam, Chairman and Managing Director, Newgen Software.
Key features include:
· Enriched User Experience - Offers users flexibility to customize the language of the application and create templates in their preferred language. The solution supports various Unicode Languages such as Arabic, Latin, Greek and others
· Improved Quality of Images - Enhances image quality through adaptive binarization while scanning documents such as passports, licenses and others
· Easy to Configure Templates - Maintains consistency and saves time by allowing users to extract information such as Data class, Form fields, Document Types and Folder from OmniDocs document repository
· Better Information Access - Helps in record identification by extracting barcode values and associating them with the index fields
· Faster Document Processing - Enables users to process unstructured documents quickly with automated document separation
· Easy Installation - Facilitates remote installation with MSI setup