· Secured NCDs of a Face Value (“Face Value”) of Rs. 1,000/- each.
· The NCD Issue includes a Base Issue Size of Rs.50 crores with an option to retain oversubscription up to Rs 50 crore aggregating up to Rs. 100 crores.
· Rated as CRISIL A-/Stable by Crisil Ratings Limited and Acuite A+/Stable by Acuite Ratings and Research Limited.
· Effective annualized yield up to 11.01% p.a.#
· The Issue opens on September 05, 2022 and closes on September 22, 2022*
· The NCDs are proposed to be listed on BSE and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (‘NSE’) (collectively, “Stock Exchanges”).
# For further details please refer Shelf Prospectus dated August 26, 2022
*The Issue may close on such earlier date as may be decided by the Board of Directors of our Company or Investment and Borrowing Committee thereof. In the event of an early closure or extension of this Issue; our Company shall ensure that notice of the same is provided to the prospective investors through an advertisement on or before such earlier or extended date of the Issue Closure in which pre-issue advertisement and advertisement for opening or closure of this Issue have been given.
U GRO Capital Limited, NBFC engaged in the lending business and focused on the MSME sector in India, has announced the issue of Rated, Secured, Senior, Listed, Transferable, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures of the face value of Rs. 1,000/- each. The Issue opens on September 05, 2022 and closes on September 22, 2022.
The Issue has a base issue size of Rs. 50 crores with an option to retain oversubscription up to Rs 50 crores, aggregating up to Rs. 100 crores. The NCDs are proposed to be listed on Stock Exchanges with NSE as the Designated Stock Exchange for the Issue. The NCDs have been rated CRISIL A-/Stable by CRISIL Ratings Ltd. and Acuite A+/Stable by Acuite Ratings and Research Limited.
This issue has tenure of 18 months, 27 months, and 36 months for secured NCDs with the series I, II, III. Effective yield (per annum) for NCD holders in Category I (Institutional Investors), Category II (Non-Institutional Investors) Category III (HNI Investors) and Category IV (Retail Individual Investors) holders ranges from 10.52% to 11.01%. Interest payments modes are Quarterly and Monthly. Amount on maturity for NCD holders in Category I, II, III and IV is Rs 1000/-.
Net proceeds of the Issue will be utilized for the purpose of onward lending, repayment of interest and principal of existing borrowings and for general corporate purposes or general corporate purposes.
As on June 30, 2022 its CRAR, in accordance with the Financial Statements was at 27.93%
The Lead Managers to the Issue are Sundae Capital Advisors Private Limited and Tipsons Consultancy Services Private Limited; Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar and IDBI Trusteeship Services Limited is the debenture trustee to the issue.
Post a Comment