The new range of transport solutions on display will be - Starbus Ultra AC 22-Seater Push back, Starbus 12-Seater AC Maxi cab, WINGER 12-Seater, Tata 1515 MCV Staff Bus and MAGNA intercity coach. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology and advanced safety features, these new variants will exhibit superior design, excellent fuel economy and a longer service life, making commute enjoyable and safer.
Commenting on the occasion Rohit Srivastava, Product Line Head – Passenger Commercial Vehicle, Tata Motors said “Buses from Tata Motors are a hallmark of excellence and the range has adapted innovations to suit both Indian and global travel conditions. Under our Turnaround 2.0 strategy, we are aggressively focusing on introducing new range of products with improved features and state-of-the-art technological advancements. Our priority is to provide efficient, clean, safe, accessible and affordable value propositions to our customers. Our exhibits at the BusWorld 2018 is a testament of our best-in-class solutions tailored to the bus segment in India, with special focus on driver and passenger comfort and safety.”
Sandeep Kumar, Head Sales & Marketing - Passenger Commercial Vehicle, Tata Motors adds "We are pleased to associate with BusWorld India 2018 as a platinum sponsor. It is an excellent platform to showcase our revolutionizing range of buses providing the customers with the perfect blend of convenience, comfort and smart travel options. Through our product offerings, we are shifting the paradigm for new age products and mobility solutions, not just for the passengers but for drivers too.”
* Offered as a complete solution for intercity application, MAGNA is India’s First Bus Body Complaint (BBC) luxury intercity bus. It is available in two power nodes (180 HP and soon to be launched 230 HP). The new age coach with a 35-44 ranging seating capacity and a generous boot space of 7.5 cubic meter; is backed by reliable aggregates like Cummins ISBe 5.9 engine, TATA G750 gearbox, VOITH Retarder and Marcopolo bus body. MAGNA’s eye-catching exteriors and well-appointed interiors ensure passengers arrive refreshed from the journey.
* Targeting the staff and tourist segment, Starbus Ultra AC 22-Seater Push back and Starbus 12-Seater AC Maxi cab are built by Tata Marcopolo offering a refreshing look and best-in-class features such as individual charging points, hand rest on all seats, Push back luxury leather seats with maximum comfort, power steering, air brakes and LED lighting to enhance the interior look.
* Starbus Ultra AC 22-Seater PB comes with the New Generation Turbotronn Engine 140Hp offering 7 Lac kms first overhaul life and lowest NVH in its class. On the other hand, Starbus 12-Sseater AC Maxi cab comes with 4SP CR engine offering smooth operations. Other aggregates like GB-550 gearbox fitted with cable shift mechanism, radial tubeless tyres, parabolic suspension and tiltable steering ensures best ride comfort for both passenger as well as driver.
* With a 2.2 L DICOR Engine and a Flat Torque curve, the Winger 12-Seater is a game-changing product that will address the pressing need of product performance and fuel efficiency for the Tour and Travel operators.
* Keeping in mind the demand for a Fully Built Bus from STU or Staff application Tata 1515 MCV bus emerges as an ideal business partner for any operator. Made on proven 1515 chassis and supported by trustworthy aggregates like Cummins ISBe 5.9 engine, TATA G600 Gearbox and Tata Marcopolo body; the vehicle showcases features like three point seat belts, reverse camera with display, USB mobile charging points and GPS with Wi-Fi.
Tata Motors today offers a comprehensive range of buses catering to an entire gamut of day-to-day travelling needs - from luxurious intercity travel options, to safe transport and driver-friendly choices. Tata Motors has pioneered technological innovations in the bus segment, and is fully equipped with a range of buses powered by alternate fuels aimed at reducing pollution and promoting an eco-friendly transport system in India.
The company has also developed a range of mobility solutions such as Hybrid, Electric, Fuel Cell, LNG and Articulated buses to meet the future transportation needs of the ‘Envisaged Smart Cities’. With an extensive product portfolio of future ready buses, Tata Motors will continue to play an active role in mass public transportation, with a commitment towards striking the right balance between sustainable growth and profitability.