In US Dollars:
Revenue at USD 346.9 million; growth of 5.6% QoQ and 18.2% YoY
Constant Currency Revenue growth of 6.1% QoQ and 20.6% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
Revenue at Rs 24,729 million; growth of 6.1% QoQ and 31.3% YoY
Net Income at Rs 3,755 million; growth of (6.2%) QoQ and 32.8% YoY
“We are pleased to deliver another strong quarter with 5.6% QoQ growth in USD revenues. Our broad-based revenue growth, superior margin delivery and steady cash generation in Q3 is a testimony of our focused execution and client centricity.
We are also thrilled to welcome Ruletronics to LTI family. Ruletronics enables businesses to transform and evolve digitally by providing innovative BPM and CRM solutions leveraging Pega Platform.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI
Recent Deal Wins
- Nets, the leading payments company in the Nordic region has chosen LTI as its primary IT partner post vendor consolidation
- World leader in vertical transportation has chosen LTI as its strategic partner for implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 as their core platform to transform their services business in the areas of Sales, Call Center and Field Services
- Selected by a Global Fintech Company to provide agile assurance support for building an industry leading wealth management platform
- Global Energy Corporation engaged LTI for deployment of Enterprise historian and enable integration with business applications
- Selected by a diversified Energy Manufacturing company for its ERP transformation
- Global Life Sciences Major, a new client logo has awarded LTI a multi-year strategic deal for end to end SAP support, maintenance, analytics and enhancement
- Awarded Digital Transformation project by an Apex Advisory Body in the field of Education
- Leading manufacturer of cleaning equipment chose LTI as a partner for its global CRM journey on Force.com
- Petrochemical Major chose LTI for multiple engagements in order to prepare itself for S/4HANA migration
- Awarded Cybersecurity project by a Global Energy Giant to implement, configure and integrate Micro Focus ArcSight and Splunk Enterprise Security
“Nets has selected LTI as its primary IT partner for its close alignment to Nets’ vision, investments in Nordic region and customer centricity.
As the primary partner of Nets, LTI will be responsible for 100+ additional critical applications focused on Digital operations, Card and Payment platforms, SAP / Oracle ecosystem, Blockchain based services, Customer service, e-commerce payments, and corporate services.”
- Ms. Pia Jørgensen, Group Executive Vice President (Technology) and Group CIO, NETS A/S
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI is now a Global Strategic Service Partner (GSSP) of SAP, making it one of the Top 16 partners of SAP, globally
- Emerged as Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group Digital Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019
- Recognized as "Rising Star" in Security Services: ISG Provider Lens Cyber Security Services and Solutions: US
- Recognized in Leadership Zone in Zinnov Zones 2018 for IoT Technology Services
- Named as a Major Player in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide DevOps Services 2018 Vendor Assessment
- Named by the 4Q18 Global ISG Index™ as one of The Breakthrough 15 in Global Sourcing Standouts
Other Business Highlights
- LTI appointed Nachiket Deshpande as its Chief Operating Officer. He brings rich experience in technology and IT industry and last served as the Senior Vice President & Global Delivery Head for the Banking and Financial Services unit at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- LTI collaborated with ACORD to develop a comprehensive set of digital standards & solutions for the Insurance industry.