Sahasra Hospitals has announced on the occasion of completing six years of successful operations, a free check-up camp on 15th, 16th & 17th November at hospital premises. The following diseases will be screened on these days from 10 am to 2 pm;
Umbilical Hernia - Inguinal Hernia - After surgery Hernia
Gall Bladder Stone - Pancreatic Stone - Kidney Stone
3. Acid Reflux
4. Blood in Stool
We will be doing free GRBS test free of cost and 40% discount on all laboratory investigation, Endoscopy & Colonoscopy procedure
Dr. Srikanth Gadiyaram, a well-known surgical gastroenterologist, left his full-time career in high-paying corporate hospitals to establish Sahasra Hospitals. Sahasra Hospital in Jayanagar, Bangalore is a Gastroenterology and Minimal Access Surgery Centre. It aims at providing affordable cost & care and personalized attention to patients. It strives for excellence in treating patients with digestive diseases. The hospital has completed six years of service successfully.
The hospital aims to keep in-hospital stay to a minimum for the patients. The common day-to-day procedures are laparoscopic surgery for gallstones, hernia, and heartburn (reflux). The patients get admitted only on the morning of the surgery for these procedures. The hospital also provides weight-loss surgery. Cancer surgeries of the food pipe, stomach, colorectal, liver, and pancreas are performed routinely.
The hospital also offers endoscopy procedures – both diagnostic and therapeutic. They include upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy, and ERCP. Besides, minimal access surgeries in urology and gynecology are also performed.
"Experience of two decades and over 12000 operations provided the confidence to start a standalone GI center." With more than 2000 procedures performed in six years using state-of-the-art cutting-edge technology, at Sahasra Hospitals, Jayanagar, Dr. Srikanth believes his stand is vindicated.
"The need of the hour is to have multi-disciplinary coordination. We strive to get patients active as soon as possible after surgery. Thereby plan discharge at the earliest possible time. The hospital provides minimal access surgeries for 90% of problems. The hospital provides affordable, individualized care through proper integration with treating teams. The large corporate hospitals could bring all the auxiliary facilities under one roof. However, there is a striking lack of coordination, personalized care, and undue delays in treatment. Also, prohibitive costs pose serious challenges for patients. The Centre dispels the myth that complex operations need a large facility. "
About Sahasra Hospitals
* First hospital is the first in India to get the latest fluorescence guided laparoscopy system from ERBE, the German giant in surgical equipment
* Largest experience in scarless surgery in the state of Karnataka (SILS or ‘No scar surgery’ for gallbladder, Speen, colon and bariatric)
* Recognized by ERBE, India as the ‘National Reference Centre for Advanced Laparoscopy'
* Highest number of international publications in renowned peer-reviewed journals of any Centre in the state of Karnataka over the past two years
* Clinical research and the advancement of science.
* Newer techniques in laparoscopy
* Collective experience in all aspects of gastroenterology including GI cancers, including the foregut, colorectal, liver, and pancreas
The mission of our hospital is to provide, affordable, personalized care with cutting edge technology by harnessing the skills of highly trained super-specialists in the field of Gastroenterology and Minimal Access Surgery.