1. According to an Apple’s blog, across the world, governments and health authorities are working together to find solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic and software developers are contributing by crafting technical tools to help combat the virus and save lives. In this spirit of collaboration, Google and Apple have announced a joint effort to enable the use of Bluetooth technology to help governments and health agencies reduce the spread of the virus, with user privacy and security central to the design.
2. Chilli International : In our day to day activities, few items such as door knobs, switches and remote controls are some of the things that everyone ends up touching multiple times in a day, even amid the health scare we are currently witnessing. Keeping that in mind, Hong Kong-based Chilli International has launched for the first time in India, Killer 100 Blue Ray disinfection machine. A light weight, multipurpose machine, Killer 100 is ideal for home, workplace, mall, car, or personal use for unparalleled disinfection. Within 3 days of launch, Chilli International's Killer 100 has seen an increase of 10-12% in queries since the past 3 days across facebook and its ecommerce websites.
3. As the government has allowed various organisations to work with 33% workforce Candor TechSpace, managed by Brookfield Properties has brought in technology-oriented innovations to combat COVID-19 and to maintain a well sanitized workplace. The employees from Candor TechSpace have come up with innovations like contactless sanitizer dispenser for hand- free sanitization and automatic sanitization apparatus by Mr. Baljit Singh, VP Operations Head of Brookfield Properties that enables sanitisation of passenger vehicles, elevators etc. These innovations are playing a very important role in ensuring hygiene and safety at the workplace.
4. Milagrow Humantech has deployed imap9, a floor disinfecting robot that can navigate and sanitize the floors without any human intervention at various places, including homes, hospitals, offices, etc. The robot moves around autonomously without falling, avoiding obstruction while planning its own path, guided by LIDAR and advanced SLAM technology.
5. An authentic source of information to help you fight fake news, Dainik Bhaskar app has gained tremendous popularity amongst Hindi news readers. It offers 100 percent authentic real-time updates about the latest developments in your city as well as the national and global news that you care about. With the seamless use of AI and Machine Learning, Dainik Bhaskar app will provide you with high-quality analysis and insights as per your location and interest. It offers you to choose from interest categories like politics, sports, business, health, technology, entertainment and lifestyle.