cult.fit offers different workout formats like yoga, boxing, strength & conditioning, sports conditioning, dance fitness, HIIT, HRX, PROWL; these sessions are train led, non-equipment based and crafted by our team with a proper warm up, balanced full body workout and cool down. We ensure our customers stay fit the right way and help them explore different group workout formats that impacts them the most and help achieve their fitness goal.
Speaking about the launch, Naresh Krishnaswamy, Growth and Business at cure.fit said, “As announced earlier this year, we have launched our first center in Jammu. We are delighted to be amongst the first private companies to be offering our services and creating employment in the newest formed union territory in India.
We have had a great response to our pre-opening offer . We will soon be launching a few more cult centers and offer our other services here.”
About cult.fit workout formats:
* Yoga – The cult instructors infuse every class with an array of breathing techniques, a variety of postures and meditation techniques that helps in improving self-confidence and balance while gaining a stronger body in the process.
* Boxing - This class is designed to help one hone self-defense skills and release stress by practicing powerful punches and knock-out kicks.
* Strength & Conditioning – A combination of compound movements and high-intensity interval training that provides lasting fitness and enhanced endurance.
* Sports Conditioning – Designed to train an individual like an athlete by putting oneself in situations that will help gain an edge through a series of resistance workouts.
* Dance Fitness - A full body aerobic workout, divided into different genres of music providing peaks and troughs of intensity. Help boost confidence, ease stress, burn a lot of calories, improve cardiovascular & muscular endurance, lose weight, have fun and leave the room sweaty, happy and healthy.
* HIIT - A training methodology which incorporates high intensity exercises followed by planned intervals, repeated over multiple rounds to achieve faster result.
* HRX - The workout is a combination of Primal movements, Zero momentum rep, compound movements & conditioning routines designed to challenge the human body and accelerate growth.
*PROWL - A unique mix of combat, dance and functional fitness done to foot tapping music. The session will consist of skill teaching for combat like boxing, muay thai, mma etc, skill for dance and functional fitness.
The cure.fit app also offers cult.fit’s popular Do-It-Yourself (DIY) workout videos, where customers can work out at their own place. Downloads of the cure.fit app have crossed two million.
At cure.fit, we make group workouts fun, daily food healthy & tasty, mental fitness easy with yoga & meditation, and medical & lifestyle care hassle-free. #BeBetterEveryDay.