Friday, February 9, 2018
Harman Unveils JBL Boombox in India: Delivering Epic Sound from Sunrise to Sunrise
HARMAN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. focused on connected technologies for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, has launched the JBL Boombox speaker in India.
A portable Bluetooth speaker delivering exceptional sound and hard hitting bass, the JBL Boombox keeps the music experience going for up to 24 hours, thanks to a powerful, long-lasting battery. JBL Boombox is priced at Rs 34,990 and will be available at HARMAN’s ecommerce platform – www.harmanaudio.in, various online and retail channels and at 350 key Samsung brand stores across in India.
“JBL Boombox is an exceptionally exciting and popular product from the house of HARMAN. It provides epic, long-playing sound, setting the standard for power in all future portables in the industry. We’re excited to give consumers in India yet another way to have a powerful audio experience, now in a massively portable package,” said Sumit Chauhan, Vice President - Lifestyle Audio Division, HARMAN India.
The newest member of the JBL portable speaker family packs a serious punch, enhancing the overall sound quality and Bluetooth streaming experience. It’s also the biggest portable speaker available, weighing in at over 11 pounds (5.25 kg) and nearly 20 inches (50 cm) long. The speaker’s large frame is equipped with four active transducers and two bass radiators, providing powerful sound and bass in a substantial—but portable—package.
The JBL Boombox brings new meaning to “party around the clock,” thanks to a massive 20000mAh battery that provides 24 hours of continued playtime. With the addition of a dual charge out, music lovers won’t have to worry about missing a beat, as their smart devices can be simultaneously charged while the music plays.
The portable speaker also features an IPX7 rated waterproof design. Whether stopping by a legendary pool party, shooting hoops with friends, or hitting the beach, the Boombox is rugged enough to withstand any weather conditions. For those looking to make the party even bigger, the Boombox can connect to more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers within Bluetooth range, taking the sound experience to an entirely new level with a touch of a button.
· Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound.
· High-capacity 20,000mAH rechargeable Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 24 hours of playtime and charges devices via dual USB ports.
· IPX7 Waterproof: Take Boombox to the beach or pool without worrying about rain, spills or submersion in water.
· JBL Connect+: Amplify your listening experience and rock the party by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers.
· Sound modes: Enjoy deeper bass and richer sound in indoor mode; switch to outdoor mode for expansive sound with strong bass and longer playtime
· Monstrous Sound and Bass: Incorporated with four active transducers and two JBL bass radiators, JBL Boombox delivers monstrous sound along with hard hitting bass that listeners will not only hear but also see.
· Available in Black