First-of-its-kind aftersales initiative in the automotive industry customers who are time-pressed due to their busy lifestyle
* Mercedes-Benz customers can get their car serviced within 3 hours. If not done in 3 hours, the service will be offered for free*
* Initiative is a part of the “Efficiency focus” by Mercedes-Benz India Customer Services team
* Part of 25 initiatives taken by team Customer Services to celebrate 25 years of Mercedes-Benz in India
* ‘Premiere Express Prime’ service launched in Bengaluru today; will launch soon in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad
India’s largest luxury carmaker and Mercedes-Benz today launched one-of-its kind innovative service program ‘Premiere Express Prime’. This initiative aims at enhancing the customer’s ownership experience, thus making after-sales experience as a key differentiator in the luxury car segment.
Premier Express Prime is an “efficiency focus” initiative from Mercedes-Benz, which enables complete servicing of a Mercedes-Benz in three hours. This innovative concept is made possible due to dedicated infrastructure within the service center comprising of dedicated bays, dedicated tools & equipment and dedicated special tools A dedicated team for ‘Premier Express Prime’ comprising of one Team Leader and two Certified Maintenance technicians’ makes the quick servicing turnaround possible. This service is now available in Bengaluru and will roll out soon in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. Premier Express Prime however, excludes major service and repairs, warranty repairs or service on specialty AMG vehicles.
Customers benefit by having their average service time for maintenance of vehicles reduced drastically. Further, there is reduced effort for the customer as they have to travel to the service center only once for the service of the vehicle.
Shekhar Bhide, Vice President, Customer Services and Corporate Affairs, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “The long term success of an automotive brand, especially in the luxury car segment in India, is decided on service excellence and hassle free ownership experience provided to the customer. Mercedes-Benz believes in winning customer loyalty through a delightful, exclusive and outstanding service experience. With the launch of ‘Premiere Express Prime’ we aim to reduce the turnaround time of servicing a car to 3 hours, thereby saving precious time of our customers who have a busy lifestyle. After-sales is a key element in our growth strategy in India and we are confident this initiative will help us build on the trust we have acquired from our customers over the decades. In the year 2020, “Efficiency focus” and “Retention offensive” are the key strategies for Customer Services”
Services covered under Premier Express Prime will be:
* Service A type - Oil and oil filter check and replacement, Brake Fluid replacement, Dust Filter Replacement, Wheel rotation, Coolant Antifreeze mixture ratio check, Washing, Interior & Exterior Cleaning
* Service B type - Oil and oil filter check and replacement, Brake Fluid replacement, Dust Filter Replacement, Wheel rotation, Coolant Antifreeze mixture ratio check, Washing, Interior & Exterior Cleaning, Fuel Filter check, Air Filter replacement
* Diesel Fuel filter
* Brake discs and Brake pads
* Wheel Balancing