* Leverages Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to deliver paperless, cashless and contactless payment solutions through HP Fastlane mobile wallet
* Digital & Transparent payment process reduces the risk of pilferage
* Enables user to preset the fueling amount on the app
* Ensures meter reading is auto-set to Zero so the user pays only for the fuel dispensed
* Completely wireless technology
* 1.25% instant cashback on every fuelling transaction done via HP Fastlane app
HP Fastlane, India’s first RFID fuel payment solution and an initiative of AGS Transact Technologies Limited (AGSTTL), one of India’s leading providers of end-to-end cash and digital payments solutions and automation technology is now available in Pune after its successful launch in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane. The app based solution has been launched in partnership with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) with the aim to provide a convenient and a more transparent fueling experience to consumers. More than 120 HPCL outlets in Mumbai & Pune have been enabled with HP Fastlane.
HP Fastlane leverages RFID technology to deliver cashless payment solutions and brings efficacy in fuel management. The HP Fastlane app which has more than 60,000 downloads since June 2019 is available for free on Android and iOS platforms.
Ravi B. Goyal, Chairman and Managing Director, AGS Transact Technologies Limited said, “Our understanding of the payment solutions combined with our experience and knowledge of automated fuel management system enables us to introduce a convenient method of fueling. We are delighted to collaborate with Hindustan Petroleum, a leading state-owned oil company to introduce the first ever RFID based fuel payment solution. With their extensive network, we will be able to provide Fastlane supported HPCL fuel stations that will deliver an enhanced customer experience to Punekars while optimising the business operations across fuel retail outlets. We are certain that our systematic and standardised end-to-end performance capabilities would be welcomed by all the stakeholders across the fuel industry.”
“We received an immensely positive response for HP Fastlane at our HPCL petrol pumps in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane and we are elated to now extend this partnership to our customers in Pune. HP-Fastlane allows convenient fuelling of designated vehicles & prevents fuel pilferage by bringing transparency in transactions. At HPCL, we are committed to providing better and efficient services and this solution will help us service our customers in Pune in a quicker, transparent and more secure way. We further aim to take HP Fastlane to all our pumps across India.” said Mr. DN Krishnamurthy, Chief General Manager West Zone, HPCL
“HP Fastlane has not only helped us on a micro level, but has also eased the task of managing transactions on a daily basis. With their technology we have been able to easily collect data, track the running average of our vehicles and also optimize the overall operational costs. After the positive results in Mumbai, we have implemented the HP Fastlane solution on our vehicles in Pune as well. Currently, we have enrolled more than 100 vehicles on HP Fastlane.” said Mohit Mangal, Director and CEO, Euro Cars India Private Limited
HP-Fastlane fuel management solution can be accessed over web or through the HP Fastlane mobile app. It enables the customer to enroll their vehicle details and load money in the HP-Fastlane wallet as and when required. The HP Fastlane user can pre-set the desired fueling amount before visiting a nearby HPCL pump. When the registered vehicle reaches an HP Fastlane enabled petrol pump, the attendant will scan the RFID tag pasted on the windshield of the vehicle. The user is notified on a real-time basis once the fueling is completed. HP Fastlane assures that just the right amount of fuel is dispensed and he/she is billed for the same.
How does it work?
Customer downloads the Fastlane Fuel app from Playstore & Appstore and enters the relevant details to enroll. He/she can also request the AGSTTL sales representative to complete the enrollment formalities in person at any participating HPCL Fuel Station.
* The customer can load money into the HP Fastlane wallet through credit card/ debit card/ net banking and preset the amount of fuel he/she intends to buy.
* As the vehicle enters the station, the attendant scans the RFID instated HP Fastlane sticker which is pasted on the vehicle’s windshield.
* Once the HP Fastlane sticker is scanned and if the system is satisfied that this is an authorized vehicle, the pump receives reset authorization from cloud and fueling will commence.
* After fuelling, the driver or the user can simply drive away without having to wait for making payment at the outlet, as the preset amount is deducted directly from the HP Fastlane wallet.