Zerodha, India’s largest retail brokerage company, today announced that it has collaborated with Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk business in India, to offer StockReports+ to its customers. Thomson Reuters StockReports+ covers over 2000 Indian stocks to provide compelling and intuitive stock score and facilitate timely review of stock portfolio to help investors make trusted and smart investment decisions.
Speaking on the development, Gautam Verma, Country Head, South Asia, Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk business said, “In today’s decision economy, accurate and timely information is paramount. We are proud to collaborate with Zerodha who lead the way in leveraging technology to empower their customers with insights to make smart trading decisions. Thomson Reuters StockReports+ combines our independent and unbiased research, ratings and data to enable investors optimize investment selection and generate compelling trading ideas.”
Nithin Kamath, Founder & CEO, Zerodha said, “Trusted and timely data delivered through smart technology can unearth great insights to facilitate smarter trading. We are delighted to offer our customers Thomson Reuters StockReports+ that will give them a definitive edge to execute informed trading.”
Key features of StockReports+:
· Access to daily analysis and reports of over 2000 listed companies on the user dashboard
· In-depth analysis of key trends in earnings, fundamentals, relative valuation, price momentum and risk
· Access to transparent ‘Stock Score’ and drill down into each component for further analysis
· Extensive comparison of a company’s key metrics to those of its 10 closest peers
· Access to highlights from Thomson Reuters automated text-generation system that identifies the most noteworthy data
Globally, Financial & Risk business of Thomson Reuters is now known as Refinitiv following close of the strategic partnership transaction between Thomson Reuters and Blackstone. In India, the transaction to give effect to the partnership is expected to conclude mid-2019.