Customers can make their bookings at any of the authorized Toyota dealerships across the country with deliveries beginning from May 2018. The Toyota Yaris comes at an Introductory price in the range of ₹ 8,75,000 to ₹14,07,000.
Toyota has decided to keep the prices same across the nation.
Marking Toyota’s entry into the mid-size sedan segment; Toyota Yaris promises to deliver the true Toyota experience with its unique presence and advanced functions for the discerning Indian customers. Toyota Yaris built on the Toyota philosophy of QDR (quality, durability & reliability) offering is loaded with a wide range of best in class features:
· 7 SRS airbags (SRS D+P airbags, SRS side airbags, SRS Curtain Shield Airbags (CSA) and SRS knee airbag)
· Anti-Lock Braking System(ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
· Tyre-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
· Vehicle Stability Control
· Front & Rear Parking Sensors
· All 4-wheel Disc Brakes
· High Solar Energy Absorbing (HSEA), IR cut, Acoustic & Vibration Control Glass for Windshield & Doors for quieter cabin
· Power Driver Seat
· Roof mounted air vents with ambient illumination for rear passengers
· Adjustable Rear Centre Headrest
· 60:40 Split Rear Seats
· Smart Entry with Push Start
· Hand /Air Gesture controlled Infotainment system with Touch Screen Navigation
· Paddle Shift for CVT + Cruise Control
· LED Line Guide in Headlamp & Tail Lamps
· Piano Black Interiors
· Waterfall design Instrumental Panel
Speaking to the customers on this announcement, N Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “Toyota Yaris has already won nationwide appreciation for its class-leading features, superior comfort, top-notch quality and excellent performance. We thank our customers for such a heartening and exciting welcome for Toyota’s debut in the B-High sedan segment in India. As a sedan with great individuality and intuitive functions for people who constantly seek for something better, we aim to offer quality that exceeds its class. We hope customers well accept the world class sedan Toyota Yaris for the value propositions it has to offer in the segment. Toyota Yaris will be on display across all Toyota dealerships in India and customers may book for the test drive immediately.”
The Yaris, which underpins Toyota’s presence in the Indian car market, will be offered in a 1.5L Dual VVTi Gasoline Engine with a 7 speed CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) or 6 speed MT (Manual Transmission) options. Catering to the emerging need for automatics in the segment, the CVT option will be made available across all trims.
Prices will be same across the country at ex-showroom level, however the final on road price may vary based on local road tax and levies. Booking amount will be Rs 50,000.