Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Candor Mgt Services & Bangalore Metro Sign Agreement to Launch New Business Incubation Service
Candor Management Services, a leading provider of human capital transformation services with over 1200 employees on its rolls, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation to setup a new business incubation centre at the “Namma Metro” Trinity Station, Bangalore augmenting the Karnataka government's efforts to position Bengaluru as one of the top startup ecosystems in the world.
Appropriately branded “candorHUB”, the state-of-the-art incubation ecosystem, will nurture startups in bringing their innovations to market efficiently; providing them with an array of startup advisory, business support, co-working space, structured training programs in addition to extending much needed linkages with industry sponsors, mentors, investors, and accelerators.
“We will extend full support to Candor in setting up their new business incubation centre at Trinity metro station, “said U A Vasanth Rao General Manager Finance (Taxation and Resources), and Chief Public Relation Officer Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, “Beyond providing the physical space for this initiative they have an excellent opportunity to connect with other startup eco-system stakeholders within the government and its various startup initiatives, “he added.
As a vibrant new business incubation ecosystem, candorHUB will:
• Invite startup entrepreneurs to apply for incubation program.
• Shortlist promising startups and incubate them on a case to case basis
• Identify, connect and engage a suitable mentor to nurture each startup
• Offer a state-of-art work environment and other support services, at the candorHUB centre, for startups to bring their ideas to life
• Conduct special events, during the program period, to update startup founders with a variety of skills necessary to run their outfits. During such events, startups will also get to meet a variety of successful startup founders, sponsor customers, investors, and benefit from their valuable advice
• Host a pitch day event where each startup will present their offerings to an invite only seed-stage investors, sponsor customers and mentors.
“By spurring creativity and mitigating avoidable risks in early stage startups business lifecycle, the startup incubation ecosystem will increase rate of success and time taken to gain customer traction for new innovations, “said Thirumurugan Subramanian, Managing Director Candor Management Services and Principal, candorHUB.